Getting back to Skyrim.

#1HallowedBeLiamPosted 11/16/2012 5:55:59 AM
Well I bought Skyrim as soon as it was released last year and was complete enthralled by it until I lent it out and never saw my copy again, I had hardly touched it even though I'd racked up about 90 hours of playtime but I had done most of the mainquest and the darkbrotherhood, so doing these again feels mundane and not fun, should I power through it or is that a sign I should just let the game go?
#2Poundx2Posted 11/16/2012 6:02:16 AM
You... you deleted your save file?
---
I know what I did was wrong, but they were so pretty.
#3casimirneyPosted 11/16/2012 6:02:21 AM
Just don't do those again yet.

After 200+ hours of doing other stuff, you'll be ready to do those questlines again. Wander around, find other questlines, gather daedric artifacts...

If you don't want to do something, or feel like you need to rush through, DONT. You'll regret it later.

Also, welcome back.
#4HallowedBeLiam(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:12:55 AM
Ahhh I didn't delete my file but I forgot to copy it when my disc drive died on my 360 like an idiot, yeah I'm going to take your advice, I'm still kind of in the wilderness building my archery up since I miss how good it felt to snipe and feel sneaky sneaky. Glad to be back (:-
#5casimirneyPosted 11/16/2012 6:20:32 AM
If you're working on archery, take some time and search bow topics.

There's alot of good discussion on the bound bow (conjuration spell, and probably one of the best weapons available), new bows in dawnguard, bow speed, and bow bashing (so your block atavism does as much damage as an arrow). Onyx even figured out how to Block attacks with the bow.

And crossbows are pretty cool too.
#6HallowedBeLiam(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:06:00 AM
I want a crossbow! Alas I either have to move or wait for some sort of goty edition with the dlc on it, I've done some of the main quest, might put off getting jurgen windcallers horn for a while and do the thieves guild