Vampire Lord gone? [DAWNGUARD]

#1Eder_PazPosted 11/16/2012 10:00:02 PM
So I guess Xbox Live was down for a bit.

I went into Skyrim, it asked me to Download an update.... which we all obediently are forced to....

I was 2 perks away from getting the achievement of having all 11 vampire perks and right before I loaded it gave me a prompt saying that some of the content is now missing and if I wanted to load....

Of course I said Yes, and I tried turning into a Vamp Lord and nothin (Pre-set to RB) and even looked under 'Powers' and nothin... wait... WAIT WHAT?!?!

!!UPDATE!! Breaking news!!! While typing this, I quit, and re-loaded my game.... and all of a sudden the achievement popped up on me.

I'm not sure what's going on with XBL or Bethesda right now.... but I'm now content with this.

Happy trails?
#2Eder_Paz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 10:03:46 PM
Well now this is odd.

I was just gonna go ahead and complete the Vampire mission (I was at retrieving Auriel's Bow) when all of a sudden the mission just disappeared. I had it ready to go not to long ago.

I know it's a long-shot but is anyone having this problem?
#3LockeadonPosted 11/16/2012 10:21:17 PM
not yet. itll come as more people download the patch im sure...
---
it seems only i can prevent forest fires O.O i should probably be getting on that...
#4darkportal785Posted 11/16/2012 10:24:19 PM
I haven't been able to connect to LIVE in months. A few months ago I downloaded an update for LIVE and my guide and dashboard started lagging and freezing. Now it tells me I need to download another update for LIVE but when I try to it either freezes or an error pops up saying the update is corrupt or something.
---
"If we could fall Into the sky do you think time would pass us by?"
#5FredCat07Posted 11/17/2012 3:48:31 AM
Start new, bud.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#6The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/17/2012 5:51:29 AM
darkportal785 posted...
I haven't been able to connect to LIVE in months. A few months ago I downloaded an update for LIVE and my guide and dashboard started lagging and freezing. Now it tells me I need to download another update for LIVE but when I try to it either freezes or an error pops up saying the update is corrupt or something.

Clear your cache... delete your xbox live marketplace data...

And if that fails, backuo your hardrive and faaaactory reset.

Also, learn to technology bro. Everytime you speak of anything vaguely electronic, you broke it xD
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee