Worst Skyrim Situation you can think of?

#1Mudkip97Posted 11/18/2012 4:06:46 PM
Mine is this: So you're exploring on a cliff. Suddenly, big bad Draugr Deathlord show up and decides he wants to use disarm to screwup your day. You're on the side closest to the edge and he is on the opposite? What does Drauger decide to do? Disarm you're favorite weapon out our hands and off the cliff, where you will never find it again.
---
There once was a man who climbed through mountains and slayed powerful monsters. I am not that man. I am his cousin.
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 11/18/2012 4:08:13 PM
He could have just Fus Ro Dah'd you off the edge.
Losing a shiny is better than falling off a mountain.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3JumpingHornetPosted 11/18/2012 4:10:14 PM
A legendary dragon swoops down to ruin your day. You use 26 potions to help yourself finish it off. You hear a roar from the distance, and notice that you are out of potions, and low on health. You see 2 more legendary dragons flying to you, and you have nowhere to hide. Your health is at it's minimum, and anything could kill you at this moment. You turn and take your chances at running, only to see a mudcrab at your feet. It swipes you and you die.
---
http://i.imgur.com/uwlEh.gif
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8536/topiclistve3.gif
#4magikot9Posted 11/18/2012 4:21:39 PM
You get up to use the restroom and your brother remaps the activate and dragon shout keys so when you are about to pick the pockets of Jarl Balgruuf you Yol Tor Shul him instead. 5 dead guards and one dead Jarl later you realize you should have sided with the Stormcloaks.
#5Mudkip97(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:22:11 PM
JumpingHornet posted...
A legendary dragon swoops down to ruin your day. You use 26 potions to help yourself finish it off. You hear a roar from the distance, and notice that you are out of potions, and low on health. You see 2 more legendary dragons flying to you, and you have nowhere to hide. Your health is at it's minimum, and anything could kill you at this moment. You turn and take your chances at running, only to see a mudcrab at your feet. It swipes you and you die.

Okay, that's way worse than mine. I like the creativity.
---
Gamertag: DevoutLostname
There once was a man who climbed through mountains and slayed powerful monsters. I am not that man. I am his cousin.
#6Mr_TotebagPosted 11/18/2012 4:46:13 PM
Worst thing ever is spending countless hours playing a character, and for some reason you only have one save. then one day you go to save the game during a storm, and the power goes out, you now have a corrupted file and all your time wasted.
#7jrr18Posted 11/18/2012 5:04:15 PM
Mr_Totebag posted...
Worst thing ever is spending countless hours playing a character, and for some reason you only have one save. then one day you go to save the game during a storm, and the power goes out, you now have a corrupted file and all your time wasted.

Thats is why you keep multiple savesYoung grass hopper.
---
victory through superior fire power
psn jrr101
#8Storm_WalkerPosted 11/18/2012 5:05:46 PM
JumpingHornet posted...

Easy solution: use Become Ethereal shout, and run the nearest indoor area. Then wait 24 hours and go back outside, they should be gone by then right? Right?!
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#9jessew14Posted 11/18/2012 5:46:03 PM
Storm_Walker posted...
JumpingHornet posted...

Easy solution: use Become Ethereal shout, and run the nearest indoor area. Then wait 24 hours and go back outside, they should be gone by then right? Right?!

unless you happen to be very far from any indoor area and/or being over rough terrain.
#10Bigj089Posted 11/18/2012 5:46:46 PM
Ulfric winning the rebellion.

Oh you mean gameplay wise? Ulfric winning the rebellion.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator