Worst Skyrim Situation you can think of?

#11Billy-De-KidPosted 11/18/2012 7:02:20 PM
10 Legendary Dragons being rid by Mother Deathclaws land all around you...................
---
Not changing this sig until someone makes a Freddy Krueger VS Predator movie.
#12PR_FiascoPosted 11/18/2012 7:15:24 PM
Nazeem....following me forever....and he's unkillable.

Oh dear god....
---
GT: Prophex Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name
#13HatchetHoundPosted 11/18/2012 7:19:11 PM
The disc breaking.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#14Mr_TotebagPosted 11/21/2012 3:52:59 PM
jrr18 posted...
Mr_Totebag posted...
Worst thing ever is spending countless hours playing a character, and for some reason you only have one save. then one day you go to save the game during a storm, and the power goes out, you now have a corrupted file and all your time wasted.

Thats is why you keep multiple savesYoung grass hopper.

This didn't actually happen to me I was just saying this would be really bad lol. Although the power has gone out when shutting my computer down and I lost everything and had to reinstall windows lol.
#15JMHgamerPosted 11/21/2012 3:56:08 PM
I already experianced it: I just got finished fight off dawnguard people AND two saber cats, have very little health when I hear roaring and then *boom*. Turn around *crunch eaten by a dragon*. >.<*
---
PSO free server: schtserv.com, bring the old school!
#16Sab_LiathPosted 11/21/2012 5:07:10 PM
I actually had my worst thing ever happen: the random Elder Dragon I ran into at Soljund's Sinkhole (a small mining camp just east of Karthspire). It managed to critical-hit finisher me about 20 times... while I was at nearly full health.

Even more, this was the third dragon I'd encountered that day (fourth if you could spotting Alduin). Of those, it was only this nameless Elder Dragon that gave me trouble.

Then again, it might not have been truly random: this was on my 2nd playthrough, and in both I encounter a dargon at this exact spot at this exact time. this was the only time so far i'd had to use the Histskin power.
#17x5N1P3Rx_X513Posted 11/21/2012 5:20:05 PM
You're in a Nord Crypt with your follower.
The whole way your attacks have been interrupted by him/her charging in with a power attack.
You get to the end and encounter five Draugr Deathlords, all with real Fus Ro Dah.
You dash around, waiting for your follower to distract at least ONE of them,

They're five rooms back staring at a wall.
---
When all else fails, throw your gun at it. If that fails, FUS RO DAH
#18Gaming_EsquirePosted 11/21/2012 5:20:27 PM
Getting intimate with a female nord only to find out first hand the consequences of no baths, toilets or hygiene products of any kind in Skyrim.

Worst. Skyrim. Situation. Imaginable.
---
myroommatetakesbaths.org
#19SeaArrKingPosted 11/21/2012 6:30:04 PM
magikot9 posted...
You get up to use the restroom and your brother remaps the activate and dragon shout keys so when you are about to pick the pockets of Jarl Balgruuf you Yol Tor Shul him instead. 5 dead guards and one dead Jarl later you realize you should have sided with the Stormcloaks.

I'm not sure why, but this one has me laughing.
---
If only I could be so grossly incandescent.
3DS Friend Code: 0989-2264-8970
#20JMHgamerPosted 11/21/2012 6:39:58 PM
x5N1P3Rx_X513 posted...
You're in a Nord Crypt with your follower.
The whole way your attacks have been interrupted by him/her charging in with a power attack.
You get to the end and encounter five Draugr Deathlords, all with real Fus Ro Dah.
You dash around, waiting for your follower to distract at least ONE of them,

They're five rooms back staring at a wall.

Yeah all followers are the incarnation leeroy jenkins. >.<
---
PSO free server: schtserv.com, bring the old school!