You'd have thought the Dwemer would have invented an advanced form

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You'd have thought the Dwemer would have invented an advanced form
3 years ago#1
of travel, or something like that, with their technology.

I mean, you get those traps in Dwemer Ruins where you press the button on the floor and a giant fan on a track starts to attack you if you get close. makes you think that with that sort of technology they could have had a railway system or something like that underground. they had already sorted out how to move things along tracks.
---
Scrawn
3 years ago#2
They do, we just have not found it yet.
---
I let my 8 year old brother choose my username, so dont bother saying its bad.
3 years ago#3
When I read your title I thought you were going to say something about giant robots, I mean city destroying giant robots, not the dwemer giant robots.
---
I am a person. But am I Human? That's still up for debate.
3 years ago#4
JakeyDragon posted...
They do, we just have not found it yet.

until the next DLC of course!

DUN DUNN DUUUUUUN!
---
Jarl Ballin'
3 years ago#5
Elevators.
---
Hello, we are magical talking bear prostitutes.
Give us all your valuables and food, and nobody needs to get hurt.
3 years ago#6
Elevators.

True, true.
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
3 years ago#7
Samaellives91 posted...
When I read your title I thought you were going to say something about giant robots, I mean city destroying giant robots, not the dwemer giant robots.

I don't know. Hasn't anyone used a console cheat on PC to spawn centurions into a city? I'd bet they'd do quite a bit of damage.

Ah, found one that the player turned into a centurion in Whiterun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMQgcZXFgc

That's the only one I could find.

For anyone disappointed, a giant mudcrab attacking Whiterun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g_g7uYFWYw
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
3 years ago#8
Nirn is in medieval stasis. The stasis is set to span for an indefinite amount of time.
3 years ago#9
Well they had airships.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
3 years ago#10
space: the final frontier. boldly go where no mer has gone before.
---
be more cereal!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You'd have thought the Dwemer would have invented an advanced form

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived