so i got the crazy question

#1deadpool223Posted 11/19/2012 7:34:58 PM
i dont think anyone has asked this before, at least not to my knowing

but anywho

where does the dovahkiin go when he dies?
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#2NathypantsPosted 11/19/2012 7:35:53 PM
Where all dead video game characters go.

To the Game Over screen.

Or Continue.

Or Reload Save.

Etc.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#3strifechug2Posted 11/19/2012 7:36:27 PM
The Load Save Data
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#4Sierra-G719Posted 11/19/2012 7:37:27 PM
deadpool223 posted...
i dont think anyone has asked this before, at least not to my knowing

but anywho

where does the dovahkiin go when he dies?

I always thought that the Dovahkiin's soul is reincarnated into a new body when the time for a new Dovahkiin is needed
#50UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 11/19/2012 7:50:10 PM
I'm no lore master, but the in-game lore gives me the impression that a dragonborn would go to Sovngarde when they die. (Did I spell that right?) Jurgen Windcaller and Ysgramor are both there and I know both of them were masters of the voice. But there is very little information about other actual "dragonborn" people... Tiber Septim and the guy in the new DLC are the only other dragonborns that I know of.

And where Tiber Septim went when he died? I don't know... Aetherius?
#6Jack_JacusPosted 11/19/2012 7:54:58 PM
0UT0FTH3G4M3R posted...
I'm no lore master, but the in-game lore gives me the impression that a dragonborn would go to Sovngarde when they die. (Did I spell that right?) Jurgen Windcaller and Ysgramor are both there and I know both of them were masters of the voice. But there is very little information about other actual "dragonborn" people... Tiber Septim and the guy in the new DLC are the only other dragonborns that I know of.

And where Tiber Septim went when he died? I don't know... Aetherius?

If I remember correctly, there's another dragonborn in the Hall of Valor (Sovngarde).

Still it depends on the actions of the individual (swearing allegiance to a Daedric Prince, dying an honorable and glorious death,etc.), or there is always the matter of Akatosh getting your soul back.
---
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief!!! At least for now...
- Whoever wrote that book
#7TarentulaPosted 11/19/2012 7:57:32 PM
You absorb your own soul duh
#8zeroboboPosted 11/19/2012 8:00:56 PM
everyone run before rebel complains this thread has existed before!

*runs*
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#9Sab_LiathPosted 11/19/2012 8:04:53 PM
I can think of more Dragonborns: the entire line of Septim Emperors, and likely the Neravarine as well.
#10DarkSeraphMPosted 11/19/2012 8:10:30 PM(edited)
Sab_Liath posted...
I can think of more Dragonborns: the entire line of Septim Emperors, and likely the Nerevarine as well.

wut
---
Release your life; take your place inside the fire with her...