Barbas just broke into my newly built home. Spoilers? Spoilers.

#1darkportal785Posted 11/19/2012 8:51:50 PM
I should have known Falkreath was a bad neighborhood...

A talking dog broke into my Falkreath home while I was sleeping. Said he'd been looking for me, then started talking about flying lizards and two-legged cat men (I felt a little insulted as I was playing as my Khajiit.)

When I asked him to leave and told him I had better things to do, he just laughed in my face and said he knows about my "Guild business". First he breaks into my home then implies that he's been stalking me! This is no way to treat someone who just moved in.

Is there someone I can call to file a restraining order or something?
---
"What would I do for a Klondike Bar? I'd nude-model for Celestia. Yeah. I'm serious."
#2obishawnPosted 11/19/2012 9:13:45 PM
Call Vile. Get cosmic axe, kill Barbas!
---
Winter is coming
#3LockeadonPosted 11/19/2012 9:21:44 PM
potato bandits are worse.
---
be more cereal!
#4darkportal785(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 5:26:02 AM
obishawn posted...

I want to stay as far away from that monster dog as possible.
---
"What would I do for a Klondike Bar? I'd nude-model for Celestia. Yeah. I'm serious."
#5obishawnPosted 11/20/2012 9:15:49 AM
darkportal785 posted...
obishawn posted...

I want to stay as far away from that monster dog as possible.

I hear ya. </Texas accent>. I hate that dog and that quest. He's a nice meat shield and enemy distractor but he is the bane of a sneak character. He bumps into me just as I'm about to fire an arrow after getting my aim perfectly where I want it.

Hate him.
---
Winter is coming
#6sconekillerPosted 11/20/2012 9:23:35 AM
i've heard of dogs being housebroke, but i ain't never heard of a house being dogbroke

i seen a horse fly, i seen a house fly, why once i even seen a dragonfly, and sometimes, when i fast travel, i even seen an elephant fly (with apologies to Disney)

and now i seen a dogbroke
---
i may look the part of the dashing swordsman, but i prefer the art of wit to warfare
#7NathypantsPosted 11/20/2012 10:08:27 AM
Shock collars are the way to go.

Though you'd have to interact with him to put it on...

And be from another universe...

And time...
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~