Vampires - should they get stronger when they eat, or when they starve?

#1LordAizenSamaPosted 11/19/2012 8:52:43 PM
Should vampires grow feral as they starve, or empowered as they eat? - Results (182 votes)
They should grow stronger as they starve, because their feral instincts kick in.
18.13% (33 votes)
They should become stronger as they feed, blood is a source of power.
49.45% (90 votes)
Both. Starve too much and you become feral, eat a lot and you get more powerful.
30.22% (55 votes)
Other(explain).
2.2% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Keep in mind, the stronger you get, the more hated you get. Personally, I like growing stronger as you starve. There's a bit more of a dilemma. Don't eat, and you grow feral and hated. Eat too much, and you've killed a ton of people.
---
The Heart.
#2NathypantsPosted 11/19/2012 8:54:09 PM
Doesn't drinking the blood and all that help to subdue their true nature?

Or something like that.

So no blood=true form?

Eh.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#3SparklelordPosted 11/19/2012 8:54:24 PM
Vampire had their time.
Can't we just move on from them?
---
Hello, we are magical talking bear prostitutes.
Give us all your valuables and food, and nobody needs to get hurt.
#4LockeadonPosted 11/19/2012 8:56:40 PM
Sparklelord posted...
Vampire had their time.

nope
---
be more cereal!
#5Ajd_KingPosted 11/19/2012 8:58:25 PM
I like how it is currently. Drinking blood allows you to repress your vampirism and stay away from being an animal.
---
Walt's a scientist, scientists love lasers.
#6strifechug2Posted 11/19/2012 8:58:31 PM
A dried up vamp is more like... a dried up vamp -.- Take Alucard for example, feeding makes him stronger, more souls, more power
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#7NathypantsPosted 11/19/2012 8:59:09 PM
Ajd_King posted...
I like how it is currently. Drinking blood allows you to repress your vampirism and stay away from being an animal.

Seems fancier that way to me.

I approve of it as well.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#8LordAizenSama(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:59:59 PM
Sparklelord posted...
Vampire had their time.

I would, if an entire DLC involving vampires didn't come out, and I wasn't on a board related to the game that uses that DLC. We don't need to "move on" from anything if we still like them, which I will have to assume is true based on the sales of Dawnguard.
---
The Heart.
#9SparklelordPosted 11/19/2012 9:01:07 PM
LordAizenSama posted...
Sparklelord posted...
Vampire had their time.

I would, if an entire DLC involving vampires didn't come out, and I wasn't on a board related to the game that uses that DLC. We don't need to "move on" from anything if we still like them, which I will have to assume is true based on the sales of Dawnguard.

Whoa hostile.
---
Hello, we are magical talking bear prostitutes.
Give us all your valuables and food, and nobody needs to get hurt.
#10LordAizenSama(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:03:42 PM
strifechug2 posted...
A dried up vamp is more like... a dried up vamp -.- Take Alucard for example, feeding makes him stronger, more souls, more power

That's the Hellsing guy right? I haven't watched that yet. And I can see the other side argued. Just that in that case, evil people will easily become very strong. If I have no issues with killing people, then I'll be an amazing vampire, I'll just everyone.. Whereas in the other case, being a good vampire takes discipline. You have to force yourself not to drink blood, which you want badly.
---
The Heart.