Why didn't you get the Pc version?

#41krono069Posted 11/23/2012 10:37:08 AM
I DO have it on PC. It can be a hassle sometimes (ALL PC games can be a hassle), especially when I go into trouble shoot/optimization mode. Sometimes I get stuck tweaking and adjusting for hours, trying to get ultimate FPS with high texture/resolution settings, etc etc. It can just be pretty distracting from the actually game at times.

. . . But when I have it running like I want it, it is pretty freaking amazing! I still, to this day, get a few texture problems every now and then, that go away when I leave the area and come back. Very minor, but still a small annoyance, but it's totally worth all the work when Skyrim looks this good.
__
---
PSN: krono069/Asus G73 laptop? A thousand bucks. My wife's reaction to a nude mod? Priceless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#42Umega4Posted 11/23/2012 11:12:47 AM
My processor eats phallic objects.
#43Lan915Posted 11/23/2012 11:23:04 AM
I got both. Despite having all those really awesome and sexy mods on the PC, I find it much easier to immersed myself into the game by sitting on a couch.
#441618dudePosted 11/23/2012 12:07:40 PM
My friend gave me a copy of skyrim for x360, but consoles are too boring for me. I just use for some few exclusives, so I just gave him the copy back and bought for pc. PCs are hardly a hassle for me, it wasn't that expensive, I can use a controller (I don't though, hotkeys FTW), I don't have self control issues, so console commands are not a problem (really guys? why it's so hard to not use it?), I like mods that make the game harder and overall, I have a love fun playing games on PC. Skyrim is not an exception.

My friend is a good guy though. He even bought the pc version. Not sure why he bought the console version in the first place. the console version isn't that bad, but I don't see a lot of reason to get it other than not having a good computer.
#45NekoSlavePosted 11/23/2012 2:39:08 PM
No computer (this isn't mine, nor can it run games).
---
I am God. This is the game I created the human race for. -Vozlov (Deus Ex: HR)
I'd love to meet a dev or at the least punch one in the mouth. -ZXR_ReignSlayer
#46zeroboboPosted 11/23/2012 2:41:42 PM
i have both versions and prefer the xbox version.

90% of mods are horrible and overrated. and the experience of sitting back and relaxing with my controller playing on my xbox is far more enjoyable than playing at my computer. personal preference thats all.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#47JinteisamaPosted 11/23/2012 2:44:05 PM
Didn't even know I had a gaming PC when the game came out... I'll get it on PC eventually but I gotta switch to 64-bit Windows to use all the RAM.
---
http://i.imgur.com/kYq0k.png
#48RebelElite791Posted 11/23/2012 2:46:51 PM
Because I had no working computer at that time. Plus I don't really care, i'll get it eventually when I'm completely done with the vanilla game.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#49metroidman92Posted 11/23/2012 2:49:58 PM
I can't run anything from 2006 onward at any decent rate.

So $60 for Skyrim 360, or a few hundred for Skyrim PC after upgrades. Yeah, I'm good with the 360. Still looks great with an HDMI cord.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
#50Dreadsword101Posted 11/23/2012 2:52:06 PM
Can't afford a gaming PC that will go obsolete in a year. If I could, I would get the PC version.