Does the MQ prove Ulfric is a true hero? (Main Quest spoilers)

#21WvethPosted 11/23/2012 5:29:10 PM
I guess so.

Oh, correction: "Rebel didn't use IT to -"

Missed a word. Whoops.
---
Wveth!
#22alex1_2_3_4_5Posted 11/23/2012 5:32:17 PM
agentspoon posted...
He did not die an Honourable death in my game.

He was killed a Imperial by Magic while on his knees.

He was killed by a living person who managed to get into Sovengarde
---
White FC: 0132 3012 2303
#23darkportal785Posted 11/23/2012 5:46:28 PM
Wveth posted...
I don't normally pop into topics to say things like this, but seriously Zero, you're a tool.

"Short-sighted and foolish BUT NOT WRONG" is silly to begin with. But even if it wasn't, Rebel didn't use to add to another point. He just posted information and you're the one who made all the assumptions and insulted him.

Stop it.

XD

Even lurkers think you're an ass.

They probably think I'm an ass too...

Damn lurkers.
---
"What would I do for a Klondike Bar? I'd nude-model for Celestia. Yeah. I'm serious."
#24jrr18Posted 11/23/2012 5:46:48 PM
Hero`s don`t hide in a castle well the troops get killed.
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101
#25WvethPosted 11/23/2012 5:51:55 PM
^ To be fair, Tullius does the same thing.
---
Wveth!
#26jrr18Posted 11/23/2012 5:54:48 PM
Wveth posted...
^ To be fair, Tullius does the same thing.

True but he has a cool voice so all is forgiven. He also never claims to be a hero.
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101
#27zeroboboPosted 11/23/2012 5:55:59 PM
Wveth posted...
I don't normally pop into topics to say things like this, but seriously Zero, you're a tool.

"Short-sighted and foolish BUT NOT WRONG" is silly to begin with. But even if it wasn't, Rebel didn't use to add to another point. He just posted information and you're the one who made all the assumptions and insulted him.

Stop it.

uh, its not silly.
if you're in a war, and you lose, obviously you made mistakes. he only says that in context of having lost the war. so of course he's going to recognize mistakes he made. hindsight is 20/20 they say. since if he wins then those statements make no sense and wouldnt be said.

just saying, you need the proper context of that statement and can't use it to say he was wrong.

but whatever, lets gang up on me cus i pointed out rebel was taking something completely out of context, go ahead if it makes you feel better?
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#28RebelElite791Posted 11/23/2012 6:03:18 PM
As i said, i posted it TO PROVIDE more context.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#29zeroboboPosted 11/23/2012 6:07:24 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
As i said, i posted it TO PROVIDE more context.

so saying something to imply something else, while giving absolutely no context to the reasons for the statement, is providing context? seems like it'd be warping it with unclear information.

if you're going to bring up a quote like that, you have to say WHY he says it otherwise you're not providing any context at all.
you seem to be a smart guy, you should know that.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#30deadpool223Posted 11/23/2012 6:20:57 PM
of course its short sighted. he lost. if he won it wouldent have bin, it would have bin a risk that paid off.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,