This game would be infinitely better with simple co-op.

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 11/24/2012 8:24:54 AM
I'm not talking multiplayer battle modes and crap like that, but just simply being able to join your friends game and play co-op story mode.. I am NOT one of those people who say "every game should have multiplayer", it's just not true. But a simple co-op option in Skyrim would be so much fun.. I know it would have flaws, if you were under-leveled everything would be impossible to kill, and of course if you had mods on PC, the other players game would have to have the same mods.. I'm not here to talk details though..

I just wish I could run amok with my friends online. Once you both get max level, it would be amazing..
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/24/2012 8:34:15 AM

Not every game needs to be mumtiplayer.

Actually, I am not explaining this again, I'll let the board tear you to pieces instead.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#3AviaraBluePosted 11/24/2012 8:34:28 AM
I'd prefer coop specific quests to be implemented into the world when someone joins rather then the normal quests.
---
GT - BlueAviara.
DD Pawn - Chaos (Fighter/Warrior).
#4CrimsonCorpPosted 11/24/2012 8:53:01 AM
AviaraBlue posted...
I'd prefer coop specific quests to be implemented into the world when someone joins rather then the normal quests.

As long as those co-op missions are not the capstone missions of a guild story arc or other long running storylines.

cuz that is why I hate mmos. The only way to experience endgame bosses and events is to be in a huge group. And if you don't have much friends, then tough.... you'll just never get to experience it.
#5RagingBullzPosted 11/24/2012 9:00:40 AM
Tc this. Board will tear you apart like a rapid dog
---
#thereturn http://i.imgur.com/lStD7.jpg
#6xXTEMPEST2XxPosted 11/24/2012 9:00:55 AM
No
#7gedo24Posted 11/24/2012 9:06:02 AM
^The boards not going to tear him apart because they're to busy telling him that "The board is going to tear you apart."
---
Dovahkiin:making more guards by the arrow
#895_EclipsePosted 11/24/2012 9:08:24 AM
gedo24 posted...
^The boards not going to tear him apart because they're to busy telling him that "The board is going to tear you apart."

Ohh you've done it now, the boards are going to tear you apart.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#9A_Hairy_WafflePosted 11/24/2012 9:08:50 AM
It would be fun even if they only let you take control of active followers. But I wouldn't hold my breath for it.
#10SsliasilPosted 11/24/2012 9:09:09 AM
Umm...Why wouldnt you want Co-Op in this game?

Someone explain to me how that, in any way, would make this game worse?

There isnt one...never will be, people are just butt hurt for no reason.

"Wouldnt make sense with two Dragonborn!"

Well, the play who hosts the game can be dragonborn and use shouts, while the other replaces the follower and cannot use shouts...makes complete sense to me.
---
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.