This game would be infinitely better with simple co-op.

#101MC2011Posted 11/24/2012 8:26:49 PM
Elder Scrolls players don't have friends or social skills, so naturally they don't like this idea.

That applies to all video games.

Otherwise, you'd be out there partying and living it up with friends, rather than staying home and playing video games by yourself and other shut-ins online.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#102LaManoNeraIIPosted 11/24/2012 8:33:18 PM(edited)
MC2011 posted...
Elder Scrolls players don't have friends or social skills, so naturally they don't like this idea.

That applies to all video games.

Otherwise, you'd be out there partying and living it up with friends, rather than staying home and playing video games by yourself and other shut-ins online.

No, not really

That's not how the real world works. You'll find out yourself one day.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#103supersonic953Posted 11/24/2012 8:35:35 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...

That's the only conclusion I can come to because I honestly can't see how having the option to play with other people is a bad thing. I imagine co-op in this game being very similar to Borderlands, but just a much grander version of it. Last I checked that game was doing great and every seems to enjoy being social and playing with others. When you look at what makes up Skyrim, though, it's all stereotypical nerdy stuff so I guess along with that comes the stereotypical anti-social nerds. Don't take this the wrong way, though, I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm just making an observation and making an assumption about why some of the people who are against co-op in Skyrim are so against it in the first place.
#104MC2011Posted 11/24/2012 8:36:41 PM
No, not really

Yep, pretty much how it works. Normal people are out there doing productive things and interacting socially with other people, while here we are on a gaming website talking about video games.

We're no better than the people on 4chan.
---
#105The_Viking_SwanPosted 11/24/2012 8:38:42 PM
MC2011 posted...
No, not really

Yep, pretty much how it works. Normal people are out there doing productive things and interacting socially with other people, while here we are on a gaming website talking about video games.

We're no better than the people on 4chan.

4chan is helpful sometimes, their cooking board is nice.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#106The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/24/2012 8:38:42 PM
supersonic953 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

That's the only conclusion I can come to because I honestly can't see how having the option to play with other people is a bad thing. I imagine co-op in this game being very similar to Borderlands, but just a much grander version of it. Last I checked that game was doing great and every seems to enjoy being social and playing with others. When you look at what makes up Skyrim, though, it's all stereotypical nerdy stuff so I guess along with that comes the stereotypical anti-social nerds. Don't take this the wrong way, though, I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm just making an observation and making an assumption about why some of the people who are against co-op in Skyrim are so against it in the first place.

Why the need for insults? If you want to play a multiplayer tes... they are making that.

If you want to play a single player tes... here it is.

Why dl we have to be "anti social nerds" because we don't want every tes game to be multiplayer? If you want the option... they are developing it now, is that not good enough?
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#107MC2011Posted 11/24/2012 8:39:37 PM
4chan is helpful sometimes, their cooking board is nice.

I'm a terrible liar and a selfish lover.
---
#108someclown911Posted 11/24/2012 8:43:48 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
someclown911 posted...
someclown911 posted...
Baka, huh? Not helping the loser argument, are we?

You did just refer to me as the lone rangers sidekick... but yep, you got me. I am the loser.

This must be how you ran rebel of the oblivion boards huh? I can see how dealing with an illogical idiot would get tedious.

Yeah, he's a native American. As in not Japanese. What were you saying?

*facepalm*

Right back at you. Or are you saying that your comments were supposed to not make sense, and I deserve a facepalm for making sense of them?

Also, we, only ran him off of one oblivion board. As opposed to say, the oblivion boards
#109casimirneyPosted 11/24/2012 8:43:57 PM
I like getting high and playing halo death matches ad much as the next guy, but yeah... I like skyrim partially because it is an immersive solitary experience. I sit in a room, alone, in the dark, and I don't need my best buddy there questing with me.

the new online world is great but I want some goddamn me time, and I don't want that to mean missing out on half the game.
#110The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/24/2012 8:45:25 PM
someclown911 posted...
someclown911 posted...
someclown911 posted...
Baka, huh? Not helping the loser argument, are we?

You did just refer to me as the lone rangers sidekick... but yep, you got me. I am the loser.

This must be how you ran rebel of the oblivion boards huh? I can see how dealing with an illogical idiot would get tedious.

Yeah, he's a native American. As in not Japanese. What were you saying?

*facepalm*

Right back at you. Or are you saying that your comments were supposed to not make sense, and I deserve a facepalm for making sense of them?

Also, we, only ran him off of one oblivion board. As opposed to say, the oblivion boards

I am saying you are very deluded, and I'm done going around in circles with you.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee