This game would be infinitely better with simple co-op.

#111supersonic953Posted 11/24/2012 9:46:32 PM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
supersonic953 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...
Elder Scrolls players don't have friends or social skills, so naturally they don't like this idea.

That's the only conclusion I can come to because I honestly can't see how having the option to play with other people is a bad thing. I imagine co-op in this game being very similar to Borderlands, but just a much grander version of it. Last I checked that game was doing great and every seems to enjoy being social and playing with others. When you look at what makes up Skyrim, though, it's all stereotypical nerdy stuff so I guess along with that comes the stereotypical anti-social nerds. Don't take this the wrong way, though, I'm not trying to be offensive. I'm just making an observation and making an assumption about why some of the people who are against co-op in Skyrim are so against it in the first place.

Why the need for insults? If you want to play a multiplayer tes... they are making that.

If you want to play a single player tes... here it is.

Why dl we have to be "anti social nerds" because we don't want every tes game to be multiplayer? If you want the option... they are developing it now, is that not good enough?

This is why I said I don't want you to take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to come off as insulting (I do understand that's inevitable, though, when I generalize a group of people as "stereotypical anti-social nerds"). I'm just assuming that's the reason why SOME people are like this. I'm well aware that there are going to be other people with much different and better reasons than simply being socially awkward.
#112someclown911Posted 11/24/2012 9:55:59 PM
someclown911 posted...
someclown911 posted...
Yeah, he's a native American. As in not Japanese. What were you saying?

*facepalm*

Right back at you. Or are you saying that your comments were supposed to not make sense, and I deserve a facepalm for making sense of them?

Also, we, only ran him off of one oblivion board. As opposed to say, the oblivion boards

I am saying you are very deluded, and I'm done going around in circles with you.

I am saying you are very deluded, but I can go around in circles with you all day because I am winning and will continue to win

Now I will wait to see if you can come up with a comment that explains why you think you can be condescending as opposed to your usual comment in which you are simply condescending. No, your popularity on a board(singular) mostly inhabited by thirteen year olds does not allow you to just win disagreements without making sense. Neither does being a "programmer", even if what you program is jrpgs

Get it? You're a weeaboo
#113The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/24/2012 9:56:28 PM
Well poasting what you said is the equivilent of calling a black person a dirty ****** then saying no offence.if you truly meant no offence, you wouldn't say it.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#114The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/24/2012 10:00:40 PM
someclown911 posted...
someclown911 posted...
someclown911 posted...
Yeah, he's a native American. As in not Japanese. What were you saying?

*facepalm*

Right back at you. Or are you saying that your comments were supposed to not make sense, and I deserve a facepalm for making sense of them?

Also, we, only ran him off of one oblivion board. As opposed to say, the oblivion boards

I am saying you are very deluded, and I'm done going around in circles with you.

I am saying you are very deluded, but I can go around in circles with you all day because I am winning and will continue to win

Now I will wait to see if you can come up with a comment that explains why you think you can be condescending as opposed to your usual comment in which you are simply condescending. No, your popularity on a board(singular) mostly inhabited by thirteen year olds does not allow you to just win disagreements without making sense. Neither does being a "programmer", even if what you program is jrpgs

Get it? You're a weeaboo

And saying "I'm winning **** yeah look at me mum" doesn't automatically make it so. My job was another matter entirely unrelated.

And I sure as hell don't claim to be popular around any message board. The very idea of being popular among strangers is illogical.

Sure I'm a condescending p****. But an honest one :)

Now fling your inevitable insult back at me then move on. You are boring me.
---
#115someclown911Posted 11/24/2012 10:16:14 PM
And here I thought you were done going around in circles? I must not be all that boring
#116The_Viking_SwanPosted 11/24/2012 10:18:49 PM

Oh oh! Can I try insulting you?

you are a w****r! And a cheepskate and a crzy jihadist! and a little whiney 3yearold horse f***er! B****! You are a dirty hoe!

OH GOD THAT WAS PAINFUL! I hate purposefully misspelling words. :( Especially "ho". There is no "E"!) Please forgive me.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#117The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/24/2012 10:23:18 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...

Oh oh! Can I try insulting you?

you are a w****r! And a cheepskate and a crzy jihadist! and a little whiney 3yearold horse f***er! B****! You are a dirty hoe!

OH GOD THAT WAS PAINFUL! I hate purposefully misspelling words. :( Especially "ho". There is no "E"!) Please forgive me.

All true.

All of it.

fu
---
#118Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:03:17 AM
oh god, what have i created!!

guys some of you are going way off topic. i never meant this game would be better with PvP multiplayer, or two-player quests or anything like that. Just simply being able to join someones game. The game its self is perfect as is as far as I am concerned, I would just like to be able to run around with some friends.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#119Alienbob151Posted 11/25/2012 12:18:20 AM
The simple fact is that Bethesda could NEVER, and I mean NEVER, pull it off.

The current engine isn't designed for it, hell, the whole game isn't designed for it!

I could see it working for certain, "instance-esque" dungeons, but again, wasted resources.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim and Darksiders 2
Gamertag: Hipster Medic
#120revan292Posted 11/25/2012 5:07:01 AM
revan292 posted...
1stLoneDragon posted...
revan292 posted...
It's funny how people piss and moan when someone says that they want Co op in the game.

It's like people are paranoid and afraid that they will be forced to play co op.

It's pretty simple, if you don't want to play co op for whatever reason then don't.
But the people who wan't it as an option would appreciate having it.

Yet all the trolls will come from miles to piss and moan anyway... how pathetic ^^

^Most valid post in this whole topic

I have a better understanding of programming than you...

That makes me a troll now? O.0

You say you have a better understanding of programming, and people can "say" whatever they wan't about themselves on the internet so....
Trololol

Well I say that because I am a programmer.

Nothing so fancy as software delevopment. But the basic principles remain the same. And slapping a "simple dlc" on the game to enable co-op would be anything but simple.

Believe me or not, you can't argue against that simple fact o.0

-Repeat- Anyone can say whatevery they like about themselves on the internet so.... Trololol, U mad?
---
"The World is a Suicide Club"