Is it possible to buy clothing/armor with smithing on it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is it possible to buy clothing/armor with smithing on it?

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
4 years ago#11
rmcin329 posted...
just found and bought a 22% ring and 22% necklace both for smithing so thats a good start. Skill is trained up to 84 right now, no perks gotten for it. I should probably look into the Winterhold college questline to try to get access to the forge that allows for making of daedric stuff. I vaguely remember it being mentioned somewhere, haven't looked for info on it in a very long time. I think i had originally stopped work on that questline due to getting my ass kicked. If memory serves i believe creating one of the daedric armor pieces at that forge was glitched.....I have already downloaded the latest patch, but this save file is from 6+ months back, and i dont really want to start over to get whatever fixes the new patch might have to work.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Atronach_Forge

The boots are glitched and unequippable.

EDIT: No perk needed, you just can't upgrade it as well.

User Info: rmcin329

rmcin329
4 years ago#12
ugh according to that link i'd need 90 conjuration to get the sigil stone to be able to make daedric stuff at the atronach forge. I dont have anywhere close to that kind of conjuration level. I have several saved up perks, maybe just smithing the ^%$! myself will be easier. Is there a smithing recipe list somewhere that i can reference?

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
4 years ago#13
Get a Rested Bonus from sleeping, activate the Mage Stone, make Elsweyr Fondue or potions that boost magic regeneration and then cast soul trap on a dead body repeatedly
Winter is coming

User Info: rmcin329

rmcin329
4 years ago#14
already have the mage stone activated and soul trap, but the spell costs so much i only get about 2 casts with expert robes on, before i have to start potion guzzling or waiting for mana.

User Info: obishawn

obishawn
4 years ago#15
rmcin329 posted...
already have the mage stone activated and soul trap, but the spell costs so much i only get about 2 casts with expert robes on, before i have to start potion guzzling or waiting for mana.

Which is why I suggested Elsweyr Fondue or potions that boost magic regeneration. Combine salt and garlic for the potion, its almost too easy.
Winter is coming
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is it possible to buy clothing/armor with smithing on it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived