I'm so sick of this...

#1syr2Posted 11/26/2012 9:18:30 PM
Why can't people understand that people might want to play the 360 version of Skyrim over the PC version? Is it really so impossible to contemplate that some people don't want to spend $600-1000 on a PC right that could run Skyrim on max settings? Or maybe they just prefer playing on the Xbox. What's wrong with that? The only acceptable reason that PC gamers would get mad at console gamers is if they were to pull the whole BS of "Xbox > PC, which is going against factual evidence, and is indeed pure ignorance. But most people aren't like that. So calm down and let people decide what platform they want to play on.
---
y u do dis 2 mee
#2smkorvettePosted 11/26/2012 9:19:58 PM
I have a PC that is capable of running skyrim, but I bought it on 360 instead because I prefer console gaming for ES games
---
"I just wanted to do hoodrat stuff with my friends." -Latarian Milton
#3SchesparnPosted 11/26/2012 9:19:59 PM
So calm down and let people decide what platform they want to play on.

Pot, meet kettle. This kind of topic only fuels the fires, chief.
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#4zeroboboPosted 11/26/2012 9:20:15 PM
i own both versions of the game, i have a capable gaming PC and i prefer playing on the 360 as its more comfortable to me.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#5darkportal785Posted 11/26/2012 9:44:12 PM
I want a PC that can run Skyrim.

If I'm returning to Skyrim everyday without mods, then I'll never leave with mods.
---
I don't give a chainsaw. About anything. Chainsaw everyone and everything.
#6Shadow_DayusPosted 11/26/2012 9:45:32 PM
I own both as well but I donít have any real preference over which one to play, I do use PC for new builds since itís easier to test if a build is good or not.
---
The three Shadows Zujed Raxen Dayus
#7Xavier-HorovitzPosted 11/26/2012 9:47:50 PM
I just laugh when people tell me they play Skyrim on the PC.
#8turn_basedPosted 11/26/2012 9:48:17 PM
PC is the way to, just need the money flow.

You don 't like pc? You dont like hotkeys...

I hate stopping combat to enter favorites menu.

I wish I had 10 slots for instant results.

You're naive, TC.
---
Redguards Rule!
#9VasDeferensPosted 11/26/2012 9:49:01 PM
I bought the 360 version of Skyrim because it'll get the DLCs first . I'm not all that desperate for the mods now anyway as I was in the past Bethesda games . With modded saves now available on the usb, you can get mods on the 360 too ( not as many of course, but enough to make the game different from vanilla ) .
---
Nobody believes the official spokesman but everybody trusts an unidentified source .
#10The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/26/2012 9:49:23 PM
syr2 posted...
Why can't people understand that people might want to play the 360 version of Skyrim over the PC version? Is it really so impossible to contemplate that some people don't want to spend $600-1000 on a PC right that could run Skyrim on max settings? Or maybe they just prefer playing on the Xbox. What's wrong with that? The only acceptable reason that PC gamers would get mad at console gamers is if they were to pull the whole BS of "Xbox > PC, which is going against factual evidence, and is indeed pure ignorance. But most people aren't like that. So calm down and let people decide what platform they want to play on.

"Im sick of this"

"Creates more of it".

Plebian.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee