What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#41ROT10RYAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:21:32 PM
darkportal785 posted...
Someone became Sheo. Ralph the Nord, Qwalirulbintrador the Altmer, Jimbo the Argonian, etc. SOMEONE. Doesn't mean it was the CoC.

As for the Nerevarine, it was a rumor. Rumors and gossip =/= factual statements.

It's heavily implied and in TES universe that seems to be as good as it gets most of the time. Or we could just take the notion that all these event are real and that "rumors" are actual rumors and not ideas created by the makers of the story to give some possible background on past characters we might have cared about who must have met some sort of end since the TES story has seen them last.
---
This statement in no way reflects the views and opinions of the sane or sober. All ideas should be taken as hearsay and perhaps the ramblings of a madman.
#42RebelElite791Posted 11/26/2012 11:22:35 PM
ROT10RYAN posted...
darkportal785 posted...
Someone became Sheo. Ralph the Nord, Qwalirulbintrador the Altmer, Jimbo the Argonian, etc. SOMEONE. Doesn't mean it was the CoC.

As for the Nerevarine, it was a rumor. Rumors and gossip =/= factual statements.

It's heavily implied and in TES universe that seems to be as good as it gets most of the time. Or we could just take the notion that all these event are real and that "rumors" are actual rumors and not ideas created by the makers of the story to give some possible background on past characters we might have cared about who must have met some sort of end since the TES story has seen them last.

No. It's not stated specifically for a very good reason. If Beth wanted it to be canon, it would be.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#43darkportal785Posted 11/26/2012 11:24:06 PM
ROT10RYAN posted...
darkportal785 posted...

Owyn posted...
I heard a rumor that you're an idiot. Any truth to that?

It must be true by your logic.
---
I don't give a chainsaw. About anything. Chainsaw everyone and everything.
#44darkportal785Posted 11/26/2012 11:27:31 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
AND THE TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8196-come_on__by_junkiekb-d5ha2cn.png
---
#45ROT10RYAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:29:33 PM
Who makes the rumor? if the rumor exists in game who makes it and why is it there? Did some troll break into beth and type that kind of stuff in for fun? Draw the line between real rumors and in game rumors
---
This statement in no way reflects the views and opinions of the sane or sober. All ideas should be taken as hearsay and perhaps the ramblings of a madman.
#46Storm_WalkerPosted 11/26/2012 11:31:29 PM
zerobobo posted...
MrCostanza64 posted...
I thought the original dragonborn was a draugr.

i actually lol'd

Well the official trailer does state that he was a Dragon Priest, so he probably came back from the dead the same way the others did. I doubt he's connected to Alduin since he didn't kill the beast himself, either that or he was on Alduin's side. Notice during the first battle with Alduin, he keeps trying to talk you into joining him, as if he expects you to replace the first Dragonborn.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#47RebelElite791Posted 11/26/2012 11:33:05 PM
ROT10RYAN posted...
Who makes the rumor? if the rumor exists in game who makes it and why is it there? Did some troll break into beth and type that kind of stuff in for fun? Draw the line between real rumors and in game rumors

Lol?

Rumors are from in-game characters. In-game characters are fallible, for very obvious reasons.

There's a rumor that Vehk was carried off by the Daedra, and we know that didn't happen.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#48darkportal785Posted 11/26/2012 11:34:35 PM
/topic
---
#49ROT10RYAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 11:37:46 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
No. It's not stated specifically for a very good reason. If Beth wanted it to be canon, it would be.

"You know, I was there for that whole sordid affair. Marvelous times! Butterflies, blood, a Fox and severed head... Oh, and the cheese! To die for." - Sheogorath

He was there for the whole sordid affair, at the end of Shivering Isles your character from Oblivion, who is the CoC, becomes the Mad-God. Seems clear enough me. Oh but your just going to say that Sheogorath is trying to throw you off because he's the Mad-God or something along those lines.
---
#50RebelElite791Posted 11/26/2012 11:39:46 PM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

"You know, I was there for that whole sordid affair. Marvelous times! Butterflies, blood, a Fox and severed head... Oh, and the cheese! To die for." - Sheogorath

He was there for the whole sordid affair, at the end of Shivering Isles your character from Oblivion, who is the CoC, becomes the Mad-God. Seems clear enough me. Oh but your just going to say that Sheogorath is trying to throw you off because he's the Mad-God or something along those lines.

He is. He's, you know, a god. And WHOEVER became him, was around during that time. That quote, if taken as you take it, would also imply that the CoC canonically did the DB and TG, which is ludicrous.
---