What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#421clone11Posted 11/29/2012 1:53:06 PM
There, now we'll make it to 500.

Excuse me, I need to find my popcorn to watch kyle continue to make an ass of himself.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#422RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 1:55:03 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...
Tolerance is for Communists!

Yet you'd certainly never see any from these chaps.

And who said we are Communists? I, for one, am a democratic anarchist.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#423kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 1:56:44 PM
clone11 posted...

Excuse me, I need to find my popcorn to watch kyle continue to make an ass of himself.

The only asses in this topic are my fellows Rikias, Scotch, and company and they are thoroughly pained.

Rikiaz posted...

An anarchist? And you expect to be taken seriously?
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#424clone11Posted 11/29/2012 2:02:05 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...

The only asses in this topic are my fellows Rikias, Scotch, and company and they are thoroughly pained.

Even if one were to say that they are being asses, how are you any less of an ass for attacking nearly everyone the topic for the last three days or so, including people who never actually showed an signs of hostility towards you until you started attacking them, like Scotch?

Let's face it, the only constant here is you.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#425RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 2:02:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxJxyZY5AA

Dammit, I usually check when her or Matt are on Craig, but I haven't lately.

Gahhhhh she's so awkwardly adorable. And she lives in CA now....
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#426RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 2:04:25 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...

Rikiaz posted...

An anarchist? And you expect to be taken seriously?

I doubt you even know what a democratic anarchist is.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#427metalclashPosted 11/29/2012 2:05:57 PM
you guys hear what happened in gaza
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#428clone11Posted 11/29/2012 2:07:23 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to talk about what hasn't happened in Gaza?
---
#429kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 2:08:55 PM
clone11 posted...
Even if one were to say that they are being asses, how are you any less of an ass for attacking nearly everyone the topic for the last three days or so, including people who never actually showed an signs of hostility towards you until you started attacking them, like Scotch?

I never said I wasn't being one.

The only constant here is one side trying to save face with condescensions without putting forth real arguments and one side standing there yelling at them to actually talk out of somewhere but their ass.

Rikiaz posted...
I doubt you even know what a democratic anarchist is.

I know it's as ignorant as political ideology as communism, so why should I take it seriously?
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#430RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 2:10:10 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...

I never said I wasn't being one.

The only constant here is one side trying to save face with condescensions without putting forth real arguments

I'm glad you realize which side you're on.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif