What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#441RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 3:20:12 PM
It's funny because every time he shows up here (thankfully a rare occasion) he seems to think he can get people on his side, then the entire board turns against him.

It's really kinda sad.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#442RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 3:20:29 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I'm glad you realize which side you're on.

It's certainly not yours. You need to learn to read further, you never get the whole story stopping when you choose to.

Rikiaz posted...
Ahahaha you don't even know what it is and you "know" it is "ignorant?"

Ahahaahahahaha you're too funny!!! Ahaha!!!

I do know what it is. It's political view that is largely shared by ignorant college idealists who think the world should be capable of running on friendship and understanding. The idea is completely ineffective and naive to hold.

Democratic Anarchism has little to do with regular anarchism. It's not "rawr let's tear down the government, we don't need them rawr!!" Imagine a country where we elect the leaders, they come up with ideas and plans, and then we vote on what plans are good, and what ideas we think will work. Basically we run the country, not them, they just organize it and make it possible. I know that it won't happen because of how corrupt 90% of the government is, but I still believe it is better then just about every other political ideology.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#443kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:21:02 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
It's funny because every time he shows up here (thankfully a rare occasion) he seems to think he can get people on his side, then the entire board turns against him.

It's really kinda sad.

I didn't realize you and 5 other people were the entire board.

It's really kinda sad how conceited you are.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#444clone11Posted 11/29/2012 3:21:41 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
<3 hai clone.

Its fun. Hes like one of those kids toy punching bags.

Except he hits himself, then gets back up :d

If you could see my face right now.

It probably would be twisted in some pathetic guffaw of laughter because you're so hysterical over such a basic jab.

Nah. Pure joy would be a more accurate description.

Funny you should mention basic jabs though. But I suppose you must be a pro at recognizing them by now, since you shoot them off like a sniper using bollocks for ammunition.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#445kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:23:11 PM
Rikiaz posted...
Democratic Anarchism has little to do with regular anarchism. It's not "rawr let's tear down the government, we don't need them rawr!!" Imagine a country where we elect the leaders, they come up with ideas and plans, and then we vote on what plans are good, and what ideas we think will work. Basically we run the country, not them, they just organize it and make it possible. I know that it won't happen because of how corrupt 90% of the government is, but I still believe it is better then just about every other political ideology.

So then it isn't actually Anarchy. It's a very basic definition of a democracy. If this were real "Democratic Anarchy" then you'd be saying that we don't need an actual government, and that we can all collectively govern ourselves.
---
#446RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 3:23:43 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

It's really kinda sad.

I didn't realize you and 5 other people were the entire board.

It's really kinda sad how conceited you are.

That's still 5 people more then are on your side.

lololololololololol!!!
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#447kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:24:48 PM
clone11 posted...
Funny you should mention basic jabs though. But I suppose you must be a pro at recognizing them by now, since you shoot them off like a sniper using bollocks for ammunition.

Your mom's bullocks perhaps, chap.

At any rate it takes me much less time to form a quip than it does for you to idly sit there and try and form a proper comeback. And I've only had 3 hours of sleep the last 2 days. What's your excuse?
---
#448RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 3:25:24 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...

At any rate it takes me much less time to form a quip than it does for you to idly sit there and try and form a proper comeback. And I've only had 3 hours of sleep the last 2 days. What's your excuse?

And you say we're conceited. You think so highly of yourself it's disturbing.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#449kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:25:53 PM
Rikiaz posted...
That's still 5 people more then are on your side.

lololololololololol!!!

I'm the only one who's stuck around but there have been more than zero faces who've come in to share my basic sentiment.
---
#450clone11Posted 11/29/2012 3:26:07 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...

You just made a "yo momma" joke. I don't think you really have any right to talk about proper comebacks.
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."