What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#451kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:26:36 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
And you say we're conceited. You think so highly of yourself it's disturbing.

I think I'm a pretty great guy. Yeah.

But It's not hard to act conceited when I think of you so lowly.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#452RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 3:27:09 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...
Funny you should mention basic jabs though. But I suppose you must be a pro at recognizing them by now, since you shoot them off like a sniper using bollocks for ammunition.

Your mom's bullocks perhaps, chap.

At any rate it takes me much less time to form a quip than it does for you to idly sit there and try and form a proper comeback. And I've only had 3 hours of sleep the last 2 days. What's your excuse?

Oh no 3 hours in two days! It's not like I have insomnia or anything and sleep for an hour every other day and one random day in the month I sleep for 4 hours.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#453kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:27:24 PM
clone11 posted...
You just made a "yo momma" joke. I don't think you really have any right to talk about proper comebacks.

You certainly haven't brought anything to the table. And are now only just trying to dismiss my own to compensate for your lack of capacity to do so.
---
#454kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:28:25 PM
Rikiaz posted...
Oh no 3 hours in two days! It's not like I have insomnia or anything and sleep for an hour every other day and one random day in the month I sleep for 4 hours.

You know my pain, then! It's only a shame that you try and posture with it and not empathize with it. It's a real curse.
---
#455RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 3:28:43 PM
ITT: Kitty<3Gannon's c*** is greater then everyone elses and everyone else is unintelligent
---
#456kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:29:18 PM
Rikiaz posted...
ITT: Kitty<3Gannon's c*** is greater then everyone elses and everyone else is unintelligent

I'm glad we're coming to an understanding.
---
#457RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 3:29:30 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
Rikiaz posted...

You know my pain, then! It's only a shame that you try and posture with it and not empathize with it. It's a real curse.

It's hard to empathize with people that attack me and my friends. Sorry kiddo.
---
#458clone11Posted 11/29/2012 3:31:19 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
clone11 posted...
You just made a "yo momma" joke. I don't think you really have any right to talk about proper comebacks.

You certainly haven't brought anything to the table. And are now only just trying to dismiss my own to compensate for your lack of capacity to do so.

If that makes you feel better about yourself, then sure, I'm just a complete failure. <3

Of course, I'm not the one who has spent his last three days arguing on the internet instead of sleeping. But, what do I know when the great kyle has gotten it all figured out!
---
"You persist too long after your own defeat. Come then, warrior. Have your resolution."
#459kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:31:38 PM
Rikiaz posted...
It's hard to empathize with people that attack me and my friends. Sorry kiddo.

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who views this faceless band of cackling self important cretins as friends.
---
#460kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 3:32:49 PM
clone11 posted...
If that makes you feel better about yourself, then sure, I'm just a complete failure. <3

Of course, I'm not the one who has spent his last three days arguing on the internet instead of sleeping. But, what do I know when the great kyle has gotten it all figured out!

I do have it all figured out. You're being rather insensitive to a problem me and one of your alleged "friends" share. If I could have slept more I would.
---