What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#491Dj_Silk714Posted 11/29/2012 4:07:47 PM
*Dances in thread*
---
Good luck.
#492XydruPosted 11/29/2012 4:07:49 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
Xydru posted...
Think so, eh?
Too bad you're not actually going to make a note of it.
You came in here and did nothing but attack people. You cared so much about being a d*** about something, you've been posting nothing but b******* for ~440 posts.

We've actually started breaking ground here on the subject of interpersonal relationships the last couple pages if you haven't noticed. Please do step in.

Yeah, we can all see that you don't know how to have friends, regardless of the type of interactions, and others do.
That was made abundantly clear 400 posts ago
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#493RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 4:09:31 PM
Rikiaz posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Rikiaz posted...
I never said I wouldn't look forward to seeing them in person, but that isn't of major importance. As long as I can talk to them, or play games with them, or whatever it is I do with them, I am satisfied. You get a more unbiased, altruistic friendship via internet, people won't see you and therefore the biases are more limited, and a real companionship can form more easily.

Biases are formed out of companionship though. No matter what. And to not want that is to not want to be human. To me it sounds more like you're uncertain about the moment occurring and nervous about the implications of the event. Worried about taking things too far with people. It could probably stem from your likely more introverted personality.

I'm talking about biases based on race, or look. Since those are typically left as unknowns until friendship starts to form, no biases based on factors such as those are made until after the people take a liking to each other, then those biases will, more often then not, not affect the relationship at all.

And yes I am extremely introverted, but I am not shy in slightest.

This is actually a good point, and something I've noticed. Since people on the internet are just "people on the internet" at first, people usually dont' feel the need to put up a front. Some of my close friends that I've met via the internet are my best friends now because there was never any fakeness involved.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#494kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 4:10:49 PM
Xydru posted...
Yeah, we can all see that you don't know how to have friends, regardless of the type of interactions, and others do.
That was made abundantly clear 400 posts ago

See. We're engaging in discussion here about issues now and you're stuck then and trying to sling insults. Who are we supposed to believe is the real troll?
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#495cavslax209Posted 11/29/2012 4:11:13 PM
how did this get anywhere close to 500?
#496RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 4:11:21 PM
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#497RikiazPosted 11/29/2012 4:11:25 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
Rikiaz posted...
I'm talking about biases based on race, or look. Since those are typically left as unknowns until friendship starts to form, no biases based on factors such as those are made until after the people take a liking to each other, then those biases will, more often then not, not affect the relationship at all.

Where do you live that Race is still a dominating factor in socializing with people? I think it's imperative to the discussion we're getting into now that you've brought it up. Do detail.

Race is not so much of a factor here, but I was using it as an example, many kinds of biases are eliminated or reduced via the internet.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#498SpawnRazorPosted 11/29/2012 4:13:09 PM
Rikiaz posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Rikiaz posted...

Where do you live that Race is still a dominating factor in socializing with people? I think it's imperative to the discussion we're getting into now that you've brought it up. Do detail.

Race is not so much of a factor here, but I was using it as an example, many kinds of biases are eliminated or reduced via the internet.

Yup.
---
\ (*-*) / Praise Toeh! You didn't think that you were the only one, I was the first.
#499kylekillgannonPosted 11/29/2012 4:14:05 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
This is actually a good point, and something I've noticed. Since people on the internet are just "people on the internet" at first, people usually dont' feel the need to put up a front. Some of my close friends that I've met via the internet are my best friends now because there was never any fakeness involved.

There's always fakeness in some capacity. In a way the anonymity of the internet allows for people to be a different type of fake. It allows them to be worse or better than they really are, and leaves a lot of people grossly uninhibited.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#500RebelElite791Posted 11/29/2012 4:14:07 PM
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8372-128315.gif
---