What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#51ROT10RYAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:43:40 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
He is. He's, you know, a god. And WHOEVER became him, was around during that time. That quote, if taken as you take it, would also imply that the CoC canonically did the DB and TG, which is ludicrous.

Why ludicrous, there is no reason he couldn't be in both. We start off in prison, so quite obviously we aren't a "good" person to begin with.
---
This statement in no way reflects the views and opinions of the sane or sober. All ideas should be taken as hearsay and perhaps the ramblings of a madman.
#52RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 12:45:11 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
He is. He's, you know, a god. And WHOEVER became him, was around during that time. That quote, if taken as you take it, would also imply that the CoC canonically did the DB and TG, which is ludicrous.

Why ludicrous, there is no reason he couldn't be in both. We start off in prison, so quite obviously we aren't a "good" person to begin with.

Oh? I wasn't aware that was canon now. "Perhaps the gods have placed you here so that we may meet." Yeah, because like, having a drunken fight in a bar or something = same level of bad as murdering and stealing thugs.

Please, dig yourself deeper.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#53ROT10RYAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 12:51:31 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Oh? I wasn't aware that was canon now. "Perhaps the gods have placed you here so that we may meet." Yeah, because like, having a drunken fight in a bar or something = same level of bad as murdering and stealing thugs.

Oh I didn't realize that we knew exactly why we were in prison in the first place, or how long we'd been in there, I guess it's just canon that we are in prison for petty things, think of the story, look at Martin for eff sake, he was a Deadra worshipper and ended up becoming the aspect of Akatosh to defeat Mehrunes. But it's impossible for the CoC to have been a thief and murderer.
---
This statement in no way reflects the views and opinions of the sane or sober. All ideas should be taken as hearsay and perhaps the ramblings of a madman.
#54RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 12:53:21 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Oh I didn't realize that we knew exactly why we were in prison in the first place, or how long we'd been in there, I guess it's just canon that we are in prison for petty things, think of the story, look at Martin for eff sake, he was a Deadra worshipper and ended up becoming the aspect of Akatosh to defeat Mehrunes. But it's impossible for the CoC to have been a thief and murderer.

We don't, and that's EXACTLY THE F***ING POINT. It's up to you to decide. Same goes with who became Sheo.

It's impossible? No. But it's not my CoC, and I'd wager the majority of people's CoC.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#55The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/27/2012 12:57:17 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Because one person being the leader of four guilds is ludicrous. AND the coc ln top of all that.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#56ROT10RYAN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:04:47 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
It's impossible? No. But it's not my CoC, and I'd wager the majority of people's CoC.

Well my CoC, had the shivering isles expansion pack, and did eventually become the mad-god, so if Sheogorath from Skyrim jives with that then that's what I'm going with. A lot of people seem to like to RP average everyday ppl within their games, but the people we play in these games are meant to be outrageous and almost exaggerated in their greatness. On par with the actions of Pelinal, or Tiber, or any of the other characters with outrageous impossible background stories.
---
#57RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 1:07:44 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Well my CoC, had the shivering isles expansion pack, and did eventually become the mad-god, so if Sheogorath from Skyrim jives with that then that's what I'm going with. A lot of people seem to like to RP average everyday ppl within their games, but the people we play in these games are meant to be outrageous and almost exaggerated in their greatness. On par with the actions of Pelinal, or Tiber, or any of the other characters with outrageous impossible background stories.

Which is fine. but it isn't objectively canon. It's headcanon, which is how it's meant to be in that case.

And no, Pelinal and Tiber are VERY extreme examples.
---
#58The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/27/2012 1:08:49 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Nothing is outragous or impossie about pelinal or hjalti's backgrounds
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#59LolOkayPosted 11/27/2012 1:42:38 AM
ROT10RYAN posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Exactly, your character did it, his didn't. Now how do you satisfy both parties? Make everything ambiguous as f****.

TES IS a role playing series after all.
#60RikiazPosted 11/27/2012 2:37:28 AM
darkportal785 posted...
These "questions" have already been answered.

Ah so many Bibfortuna like responses being the actual best response possible. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality