What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#61kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:01:31 AM
Here's a good question.

Why does knowledge of ES Lore automatically make everyone a stuck up douche on this board?
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#62RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 2:05:21 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Here's a good question.

Why does knowledge of ES Lore automatically make everyone a stuck up douche on this board?

Better question:

Why are you such an insufferable and terrible poster?
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#63kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:09:51 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Here's a good question.

Better question:

Why are you such an insufferable and terrible poster?

I'd like to thank you for validating my question with an irrelevant and spite filled retort.

The answer to your question is I'm not, you're just extremely petty and childish and get all pissy that I don't respect your trivial knowledge on a mediocre plot for a game series.
---
#64The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/27/2012 2:10:11 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Here's a good question.

I'm not a stuck up douche.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#65RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 2:10:29 AM
No I just honestly think you're legitimately a terrible human being.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#66kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:12:48 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Here's a good question.

I'll take your word for it, for the time being.

RebelElite791 posted...

I share the same sentiments with you, but mine aren't founded on the basis that you simply disagree with me. You're just disgustingly malicious and self righteous in your views.
---
#67RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 2:14:56 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Here's a good question.

I'll take your word for it, for the time being.

RebelElite791 posted...

I share the same sentiments with you, but mine aren't founded on the basis that you simply disagree with me. You're just disgustingly malicious and self righteous in your views.

I just don't believe in trying to play the middle ground to feel superior to everyone as you do.

"Hey, dont be rude to the gay bashers, they have a right to their opinion. You're no better than the racists if you discriminate against racists!"

Lol you. Joke. Existence.
---
#68Brenz0rPosted 11/27/2012 2:16:23 AM
kylekillgannon posted...

I'm sad now.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#69R41NB0W-D45HPosted 11/27/2012 2:18:10 AM
Brenz0r posted...
kylekillgannon posted...

I'm sad now.

It's okay.
Think about trains.
---
Them bones, them bones, them dry, dry bones.
Come down to the locker of Davy Jones.
#70RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 2:20:59 AM
I should add, dear kyle, that I'm only a stuck-up douche when people deserve it, like the TC trying to ignore everything he disagrees with and make up his own reality.

You, however, simply exist to enter topics and attempt to derail them by trolling me, dark, dainbow, etc, and contribute absolutely nothing of value to the board.
---