What are the implications of having the soul of a Dragon?

#71R41NB0W-D45HPosted 11/27/2012 2:24:13 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
You, however, simply exist to enter topics and attempt to derail them by trolling me, dark, dainbow, etc, and contribute absolutely nothing of value to the board.

Should totally be "Dark, Dainbow, Etc. and I".
---
Them bones, them bones, them dry, dry bones.
Come down to the locker of Davy Jones.
#72kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:29:51 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
I just don't believe in trying to play the middle ground to feel superior to everyone as you do.

"Hey, dont be rude to the gay bashers, they have a right to their opinion. You're no better than the racists if you discriminate against racists!"

Lol you. Joke. Existence.

I just don't agree that treating people with heartless contempt because of their views. I don't agree with assailing or murdering anyone, as you so desperately try to paint me as being a sympathizer. I don't see myself as superior to everyone, I just look down on you and people who share your sentiments, and despite what your ego may tell you, you're not all that is right, and you don't speak for everyone.

Yet you begrudge me for showing civility to all people whether they agree with me or not, and have the gall to call my existence a joke. You, the man who trumpets on in his ideals about "Progress" yet act no more civil in imposing your beliefs than people throughout history who sought to "Civilize" indigenous populations. Always with the same excuse "I'm a dick because they deserve it." How mature and rational.

You like to act so superior to everyone, and act in contempt of anyone who dares talk down to you about your close minded notions, that have taken you as far as to call MLK's and Ghandi's labors useless.

War should I care if you look down on me? Every time I look back at this board I'm reminded very quickly about who the real "terrible human being" is. You, who always gets into the same tiff whenever I show up and brings up the same old nonsense, only to detour from the conversation around this point to go on a "lol, so randum" tangent with one of your cohorts.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#73R41NB0W-D45HPosted 11/27/2012 2:34:37 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
War should I care if you look down on me?

Auto-correct conundrum?
---
#74RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 2:38:05 AM(edited)
that have taken you as far as to call MLK's and Ghandi's labors useless.

Yeah I have literally never said that. Ever.

So either you're thinking of someone else, or literally making crap up as you go. Either way seems likely. I am quite fond of both MLK and Gandhi.

Also "wanting all human beings to be treated equally" =/= "imposing your beliefs on others. A bit sad that expecting basic dignity and equality for all is somehow not a given in modern society.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#75RebelElite791Posted 11/27/2012 2:35:38 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
only to detour from the conversation around this point to go on a "lol, so randum" tangent with one of your cohorts.

You mean like how you derailed this topic by coming in just to b**** and moan about me, when we were all having a discussion (civil or not)?
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#76The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/27/2012 2:37:31 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Here's a good question.

Why does knowledge of ES Lore automatically make everyone a stuck up douche on this board?

I'm not a stuck up douche.

I'll take your word for it, for the time being.

RebelElite791 posted...
No I just honestly think you're legitimately a terrible human being.

I share the same sentiments with you, but mine aren't founded on the basis that you simply disagree with me. You're just disgustingly malicious and self righteous in your views.

You are acting like a "stuck up douche" here however.

What the gives you the right to come in here all self righteous. You'll "take my word for it, for nlthe time being"? Hypocrite.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#77kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:40:25 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
that have taken you as far as to call MLK's and Ghandi's labors useless.

Yeah I have literally never said that. Ever.

So either you're thinking of someone else, or literally making crap up as you go. Either way seems likely. I am quite fond of both MLK and Gandhi.

You've actually specifically said that in one of our arguments. Of course, you can't readily admit that now, saving face and all that.

Just also goes to show that one of us here is honest about their views, and it's not you.

RebelElite791 posted...
You mean like how you derailed this topic by coming in just to b**** and moan about me, when we were all having a discussion (civil or not)?

Actually it was more of a broad stroke, aimed largely at Dark. But it's always about you, isn't it? You sure do like being at the center of things, and like a child like to make jabs and then turn around and go on about how I'm out attacking you.
---
#78R41NB0W-D45HPosted 11/27/2012 2:42:35 AM
Kyle didn't kill Gannon. Link did.
---
#79kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:43:10 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
You are acting like a "stuck up douche" here however.

What the gives you the right to come in here all self righteous. You'll "take my word for it, for nlthe time being"? Hypocrite.

Simply because I've dealt with these people and their piss poor attitudes long enough, and understand that most lore discussions usually involve one or all of them trouncing about talking down and insulting people in a "herr derr." Fashion.

I'm not being anything but honest, I'll trust that you're not a stuck up douche but you have no reason to be defensive.
---
#80kylekillgannonPosted 11/27/2012 2:43:51 AM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
Kyle didn't kill Gannon. Link did.

Wrong reference.
---