my Heavy armor skill is glitched help

#1jareth_05Posted 11/27/2012 4:37:51 PM
Its stuck at a full bar 78 and won't go up even through trainers am I boned?
---
" looks up" Yeah i'm short wana make something of it big man
GT XxSYNDROISxX
#2headscar918Posted 11/27/2012 4:41:41 PM
Well, don't take it so...
*puts on sunglasses*

Heavily.
---
-
GT: Skakul Minecraft: K07HeSc PSN: N/A
#3jareth_05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:11:38 PM
Ok its fixed
---
GT XxSYNDROISxX
#4VexNoFacePosted 11/27/2012 5:20:28 PM
I doubt the "glitch" was "fixed". More likely that you already had 5/5 training for that level and that's why you couldn't train... while your heavy armor rating was just about to go to 79 from 78... few training level ups of the same skill put your rating right at the point where one more hit means you level up that skill a level. Posts like these were a multi-a-day occurrence when the game first came out.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
WARNING: Marking a mods alt account for blatant trolling will get you suspended. I know this from experience. LOL
#5jareth_05(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 2:06:27 PM
VexNoFace posted...
I doubt the "glitch" was "fixed". More likely that you already had 5/5 training for that level and that's why you couldn't train... while your heavy armor rating was just about to go to 79 from 78... few training level ups of the same skill put your rating right at the point where one more hit means you level up that skill a level. Posts like these were a multi-a-day occurrence when the game first came out.

um i had 3/5 at 78 and when i try'd training it the bar would just fill up but not go to 79 i was fighting a two handed orc and he hit me and i just popped up that i am at 79 Heavy Armor so....yes it was fixed..........yes it was glitched..........so please read the message fully before post :I
---
GT XxSYNDROISxX