So. That Dark Brotherhood?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So. That Dark Brotherhood?
3 years ago#1
What to do with the Dark Brotherhood? - Results (222 votes)
Destroy Them!
27.48% (61 votes)
Join Them!
59.91% (133 votes)
Ignore them entirely.
12.61% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Can't decide what to do with the Dark Brotherhood. So... opinions?

I've done all the quests before, so I don't need Achievements or what not. Their quests don't have any exclusive access to things (unusual stones / shouts / masks) do they? I know about Marked for Death / Unusual Stone in the Falkreath Sanctuary, just wondering if there's any others I've overlooked.
3 years ago#2
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
3 years ago#3
Xbox live gamertag: Surmatise
3 years ago#4
Depends on your character build. On some of my light armor/archer builds I've joined them just to get the armor and then ignored the quest line all together.
GT: TA JKGrizzle
Detroit Red wings, Columbus blue jackets, Cincinnati Bengals.
3 years ago#5
meh I killed them just for Marked For Death anyway
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
3 years ago#6
They'll bend the knee or you'll destroy them.
Valiant Defender of Stavos.
3 years ago#7
Best faction in the game, DB master race. So join.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
3 years ago#8
If the "Destroy" option had a better in-game pattern/path to it beyond a single mission, then that one, without a doubt. The Dark Brotherhood always annoyed me.
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
3 years ago#9
I usually wipe them out myself. Never have liked the Dark Brotherhood. Even back in Oblivion I always wanted to kill them off, so I was glad Skyrim gave us the option to do so this time around.
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
3 years ago#10
Have you get the achievement included them? If not, then go join them and complete them. If you already have them, just laying them waste.
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So. That Dark Brotherhood?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived