Is Smithing the best way to make money? Or are their other ways better?

#1zerooo0Posted 11/29/2012 4:04:50 AM
Topic

I know about Smithing, but can you get money from like Alchemy, or something else?
---
If Sony copied Smash Bros. Then Nintendo copied Sony.& MS with HD. I love all 3 companies for games.
#2The_Beer_ScotchPosted 11/29/2012 4:08:13 AM
Of course.

Buy all ingredients, reset vendor, continue till satisfied, make potions, sell for more.

Just be careful not to buy daedra hearts.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#3dodgefan91Posted 11/29/2012 4:12:12 AM
Once you're above level 22 find an item with the banish enchantment from a merchant and buy it. Disenchant it. Smith a ton of iron daggers, buy petty and lesser soul gems, enchant them with the banish enchantment. Voila, you just made a profit while grinding both skills.

Also for alchemy, just buy any of the "cheap" ingredients (like anything under 30 septems) and save any alchemy ingredients you find along your travels. Plug them into the link below.

https://arrington.me/alch/
---
GT: TA JKGrizzle
Detroit Red wings, Columbus blue jackets, Cincinnati Bengals.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:17:28 AM
Thanks for the tips.

What's the best place to Mine, and do Alchemy?

Also what's the best way to get supplies for Alchemy? I know how to Mine, and Smith.
---
If Sony copied Smash Bros. Then Nintendo copied Sony.& MS with HD. I love all 3 companies for games.
#5SoulOfFaythPosted 11/29/2012 4:29:11 AM
Just pick up every ingredient you find everywhere you go. Here is a site that let's you choose what ingredients you have and shows you the most profitable potions http://keke.itarium.ch/uploads/alchemy/
Buying all ingredients from a vendor, using this to make potions and sell them back will probably net a profit, and level your alchemy skill too.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#6theonyxphoenixPosted 11/29/2012 4:29:44 AM
Any alchemy shop.
1. Buy any ingredients less than 10 septims.
2. Make potions.
3. Sell back potions.
4. Save.
5. Attack merchant.
6. Reload save to reset merchant's inventory and gold.
7. Repeat
8. ???
9. Profit.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 4:32:26 AM
Thanks. Ya are being MUCH help.
---
#81stLoneDragonPosted 11/29/2012 12:40:22 PM
Garlic+Salt Pile
Theres lots of both everywhere!
Just make a bunch and go around selling them.
#9obishawnPosted 11/29/2012 12:43:06 PM
Nightshade + Blue Mountain Flower = easy cash as well. If you have a garden, you can plant both.
---
Winter is coming