what's the best poison to make/use?

#1Dj_Silk714Posted 11/29/2012 6:19:49 PM
and the ingredients as well (although to be fair, i can easily just look that up on the wiki myself, im not THAT lazy i guess, just lazy enough to not scroll through the list of poisons) i realize poison is mostly useless, but it adds a nice touch.

sadly, im utter crap at making potions/ poisons, so i could not even make a invisibility one (i just ate the vamp dust....tasted NOTHING like count chocola, i was sad faced)
---
Good luck.
#2DarkSeraphMPosted 11/29/2012 6:50:31 PM
Death Bell, Salt Pile, Nightshade.
---
Release your life; take your place inside the fire with her...
#3Dj_Silk714(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 6:52:19 PM
DarkSeraph351 posted...

thank you sir! will be the first thing i try and make tomorrow!
---
Good luck.
#4Mick65Posted 11/29/2012 6:54:09 PM
Mora tapinella, imp stool, can is root.
---
Principally Anthropic
#5Nanaya27Posted 11/29/2012 7:01:35 PM(edited)
DarkSeraph351 posted...

Deathbell + River Betty is better. It is also Damage Health and Slow, but uses less ingredients, and gives a stronger Damage Health effect. Add in Abecean Longfin or Bleeding Crown for a Weakness to Poison effect as well.

And obviously Paralyze poisons are powerful. Imp Stool + Canis Root is one recipe. Adding in Mora Tapinella like the above poster suggests will also add Lingering Damage Health.

A tip is to always use River Betty when making a Damage Health poison. Its Damage Health effect is stronger than any other ingredient except Crimson Nirnroot (a pain to gather) and Jarrin Root (only a single sample exists).
#6DarkSeraphMPosted 11/29/2012 7:01:18 PM(edited)
Dj_Silk714 posted...
DarkSeraph351 posted...

thank you sir! will be the first thing i try and make tomorrow!

If you can get River Betties, use them instead of the Deathbells. It makes the Damage Health effect something like 150% stronger, but the Betties are a lot rarer than Deathbells.

Edit: ninja'd.
---
Release your life; take your place inside the fire with her...