Describe the character you are creating or bringing to Dragonborn...

#1Perma-n00bPosted 11/29/2012 8:12:41 PM
Got a warrior who also uses restoration and conjuration, with no enchanting. Being able to charge into the fray with the aid of pets and some healing is the most fun I've had thus far in Skyrim..... Also leaving out enchanting keeps it from feeling cheap in my eyes.
#2darkportal785Posted 11/29/2012 8:16:52 PM
Shouts-At-Dragons: Argonian Monk. Unarmed, Light Armor, Heavy Armor, Shouts

Fenrir Wolf-Heart: Nord Fighter. One-Handed, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, Werewolf (all perks)

I'm going to have fuuuuuuun. I'll probably take all my characters to Solstheim at least once. All 10 of them.
---
http://loltheists.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/watch-the-world-and-learn.jpg
#3Perma-n00b(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:20:00 PM
darkportal785 posted...

Fenrir Wolf-Heart: Nord Fighter. One-Handed, Heavy Armor, Light Armor, Werewolf (all perks)

I'm going to have fuuuuuuun. I'll probably take all my characters to Solstheim at least once. All 10 of them.

You have mentioned Shouts at Dragons more than once on this board. Sounds like u have had many a good time with that guy.
#4MythrenderPosted 11/29/2012 8:20:34 PM
Currently I have 2,

Primary is my "Very Nord" Nord, he's 2H, Heavy Armour, Smithing, and a bit of Archery. He has completed the Main quest, Dawnguard (as a Dawnguard'er :P ) Companions, as well as a fair bit of the College, The only reason he has been taken through the college is as part of his quest to eliminate all the Dragon Priests he kind of had to :(

Secondary is my White Knight Breton. Hes a one hand/Restoration, Light armour and alteration kind of spellsword. Currently has completed a bit of the MQ, fought for the imperials, and helped the Dawnguard overtake the vamps, currently working through college stuff to get him better access to Restoration/Alteration spells.

Both characters are roughly level 28. I have other characters, But I really dont want to take overpowered 60+ characters into Dragonborn till I've done it with weaker ones for a challenge.
---
GT: Nickguy
#5TheCongoPosted 11/29/2012 8:21:46 PM
Plain and simple.

Hench dragon armoured Imperial who wields Wuuthrad with the aid of Serena.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#6metalsamuraiPosted 11/29/2012 8:22:25 PM
Gnarg Bloodtooth: Orc Berserker, One-Armed (specifically Maces), Heavy Armor, Shields
---
"We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."
#7Morael_ThelPosted 11/29/2012 8:25:11 PM(edited)
Varcolac: Breton spellsword. Vampire Lord/Werewolf hybrid. Wields the Ebony blade in open combat, Mehrune's Razor in stealth. Necromancy and offensive Alteration spells for magic combat. Mostly heavy armor. Wearing Nightingale Hood, Ebony mail for stealth, enchanted ebony boots/gauntlets. Alteration magic for magic absorption/resistance.
#8darkportal785Posted 11/29/2012 8:27:46 PM
Perma-n00b posted...
darkportal785 posted...

You have mentioned Shouts at Dragons more than once on this board. Sounds like u have had many a good time with that guy.

All my characters are fun to play as. I have a soft spot for S-A-D though, he's a Monk, and I find Monk's fun to play as.

I just wish Unarmed was viable without enchanting, and that it had a couple of cool attacks besides vanilla punching.
---
http://loltheists.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/watch-the-world-and-learn.jpg
#9XydruPosted 11/29/2012 8:36:00 PM
Rudolf - Sword & Shield Nord warrior that makes use of shouts for range/support.
Eduj/Okin with Ancient Nord Armor set, Shield of Ysgramor, and Kohnariik/Ancient Helmet of the Unburned.
Also a werewolf, which is what makes the name feel appropriate for me.

Xydru - Dunmer stealth warrior that uses the Ebony Blade and wears Ebony Mail. He's my "do it all" character.

After I see what it's like, I'll decide which of my other 8 characters would be appropriate to take through.
I'll probably end up doing all 10 at some point.
---
Sorry baby, I was off being a swan for Leda. She loves that kinky stuff.
#10ethanpaigePosted 11/29/2012 8:36:58 PM
Champion of Auri-El

Breton, clad in Ancient Falmer Armor, wielding Auriel's Bow, and for up close, Auriel's Shield and either Dawnbreaker or the Runed Dawnguard Axe. Mucho fun build, this one
---
---