How to make Meeko a pet?

#1TheCongoPosted 11/29/2012 8:58:36 PM
I have two kids in Breezehome, but they do not acknowledge Meeko at all.

It is time for Meeko to retire damn it!
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#220ME2cmpnvetPosted 11/29/2012 10:38:37 PM
TheCongo posted...

Do the kids already have a pet? Also if you have a Hearthfire home I would try living there and then bring a pet.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."
#3TheCongo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:43:22 AM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
TheCongo posted...

Do the kids already have a pet? Also if you have a Hearthfire home I would try living there and then bring a pet.

Ah okay, I had a Hearthfire home but for some reason I could not adopt kids in it so I just chose Breezehome.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#420ME2cmpnvetPosted 11/30/2012 8:51:01 AM(edited)
TheCongo posted...
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
TheCongo posted...

Ah okay, I had a Hearthfire home but for some reason I could not adopt kids in it so I just chose Breezehome.

You have to make sure you have beds for the kids at the hearthfire homes in order for them to live there.

Sissel just brought home a rabbit yesterday. I'm thinking about making some rabbit hanches with it. The best pet in my opinion is the Mudcrab. Pincer is awesome! I have one character where Hroar brought it home. It really digs the streets of Solitude.
---
I used to be Commander Shepard, then I took a plothole in the knee.
"This Forum has gone 0 days without a Star Wars Reference."