So the buzz going around the Beth forums is that there are no spears

#1euklbPosted 11/30/2012 2:26:02 AM
apparently only those enemy's can use them as spears, when you pick them up they become arrows

not sure if this is legit but there are a few topics on this in the Beth forums
---
A proud Member of the Argonian Master Race
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 11/30/2012 2:27:36 AM
Noted.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3SoulOfFaythPosted 11/30/2012 2:50:13 AM
Here come the mad
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#4DOSFPosted 11/30/2012 3:31:02 AM
Although I've been wanting spears since day one, I'm not going to rage about this.

I like to think myself as a level headed kind of guy. No official word has been said about them, there wasn't anything telling from the trailer - it was just all assumption.

Don't get me wrong, for that split second after seeing it, the idea of them actually being in the game finally was sweet and all, and then logic kicked in and did it's thing. The excitement lasted for no more than a second. I'm surprised it's still being discussed.

Whatever, we'll see next Tuesday. I'm expecting nothing, and hoping to see a bit of rage. Kind of like the rage about ME3's Retake Omega, where people fell for the line "as big as any other ME DLC to date". :p
---
"I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU! Right after I get done rubbing my arse against this wall." - Arctic_Sunrise
#5RavensRules69Posted 11/30/2012 5:14:15 AM
I'd love spears, simply because it'd be the closest I can get to a staff-wielding Monk, but hey, if they put 'em in, great, if not, I doubt I'll lose any sleep.

Except of course the sleep I lose staying up playing Dragonborn.
---
When Jedi need to read PDFs, they use Adobe-Wan Kenobi.
#6Perma-n00bPosted 11/30/2012 5:23:19 AM
Yep. People are going to rage over what amounts to a new "skin" for swords or greatswords, but in I'm sure it will be fun for the rest of us who don't have terrible opinions.
#7theonyxphoenixPosted 11/30/2012 7:02:25 AM
Preorder cancelled.
#8Ajd_KingPosted 11/30/2012 7:11:57 AM
I'd be surprised if that was true.
---
Valiant Defender of Stavos.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFHtVCKiAro&feature=BFa&list=UUVPdaOmo5J_4KEhjt4zcZqw
#9Fate_AssassinPosted 11/30/2012 7:27:45 AM
Well maybe it's a good thing because we all know if there are spears in people will still find a way to complain about them.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#10Jack_JacusPosted 12/1/2012 7:53:48 AM
Fate_Assassin posted...
Well maybe it's a good thing because we all know if there are spears in people will still find a way to complain about them.

Evil always finds a way.
---
Thomas: Captain! We better take evasive action!
Yuri: No! We stand our ground! I want him to watch up close and personal as his dying effort end in vain!