I want to play as a Nord so bad, BUT

#1BellethorPosted 11/30/2012 6:46:07 AM
The male Nords voice! It's so girly!

I just feel so out of tune with everything in this game when I'm not playing as a Nord, but when I do play as his Nord, his voice bugs me so much!
---
Hail Satan!
BB: Carl, MK9/UMK3: Noob Saibot, SSBB/M: Ice Climbers, GG: Zappa/Zato-1, JoJo's: Jotaro, P4A: Yu, Max Anarchy: Durga
#2Slipboy444Posted 11/30/2012 6:49:20 AM
then don't play as a nord?
---
my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HastetheDavid444
Battle-Record: 32-91 Pokemon White FC:4813 6257 4740 Psychic Gym Leader of the Elite Divided
#3WhereDidItGoPosted 11/30/2012 6:52:14 AM
Actually I'm kind of the opposite. The way the game explains everything to you as if you are new to Skyrim, it feels more right to me to play as anything except a Nord. Granted my Nord is probably born or raised outside of Skyrim, but they still feel as much an outsider as any other race. Guess it's just a matter of perspective.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#4SHADOW0106Posted 11/30/2012 7:07:29 AM
WhereDidItGo posted...
Actually I'm kind of the opposite. The way the game explains everything to you as if you are new to Skyrim, it feels more right to me to play as anything except a Nord. Granted my Nord is probably born or raised outside of Skyrim, but they still feel as much an outsider as any other race. Guess it's just a matter of perspective.

I felt this way to with my current nord it feels like it makes more since if your an imperial comeing up from the capital
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#5WhereDidItGoPosted 11/30/2012 7:11:09 AM
SHADOW0106 posted...
WhereDidItGo posted...

I felt this way to with my current nord it feels like it makes more since if your an imperial comeing up from the capital

Funny you mention that because Imperials feel the best to me as well.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#6SHADOW0106Posted 11/30/2012 7:14:07 AM
WhereDidItGo posted...
SHADOW0106 posted...
WhereDidItGo posted...

Funny you mention that because Imperials feel the best to me as well.

My main save is an imperial and all the races dont feel right
---
Can my ego help you GT SHAD0W 4500
#7The_Real_TurnipPosted 11/30/2012 7:48:05 AM
All the races are a little wrong - Orcs still get told what is Orcish at the strongholds. Khajiit get told that strangers like them often treat the Khajiit as thieves and beggars (and I just saw a carriage operator ask a Khajiit "Have you ever seen one of those cats? Ka-jeet I think they're called.").