How DARE Bethesda not give us spears?

#21Perma-n00bPosted 11/30/2012 11:01:01 AM
applejak412 posted...
How could you hate on more options? i don't understand. Just because you didn't use spears for example doesn't mean only "awful" (lol) people like them.

This game is about being whatever you want to be, NOT just about maxing out one character. Maybe thats the way alot of you play, but personally I have half a dozen characters right now, all with different roles and skills and playstyles.

And god damnit, my argonian needs a spear.

They're dumbing down the game and removing content for the sake of graphics and such. It's kind of lame, seeing as how all realistic graphics tend to look crappy after a while. I rather TES adopt an art style of their own and fill the game with morrowind's amount of content. I don't care if some of it is useless, it says "Role-Playing" above the post im typing right now.

Nah.... After awhile like anything else in life, people need to just move on.
#22MC2011Posted 11/30/2012 11:02:18 AM
Words

Bah! That's something a super leet extreme hardcore MLPG gamer would say!

Us casuals need less options and more hand-holding so we don't get confused, angry, break things out of frustration and never buy their games again, calling them "stupid", "Dumb" and "For nerds", then go watch Jersey Shore cause it's the best thing on TV since forever, and listen to rap music cause it's the best music ever.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#23applejak412Posted 11/30/2012 11:04:25 AM
^You need more Kendrick Lamar in you're life, good sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjlFqgRbICY
#24masterpug53Posted 11/30/2012 11:05:59 AM
You guys are thinking about this the wrong way. Spears as arrows? I can't wait to get my hands on the kick-ass bow needed to fire those!
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#25Perma-n00bPosted 11/30/2012 11:07:52 AM
masterpug53 posted...
You guys are thinking about this the wrong way. Spears as arrows? I can't wait to get my hands on the kick-ass bow needed to fire those!

I'm still mad that Beth hasn't included baby cannons....
#26MC2011Posted 11/30/2012 11:08:53 AM

I prefer Kramer vs Black Kramer.

Considering the size of Rieklings, our arrows are their spears. What we actually need are smaller races... or smaller racists. Either-or works.
---
#27MC2011Posted 11/30/2012 11:12:00 AM(edited)
Also, I'm pissed off that Rieklings don't look like their adorable Morrowind parts... I mean they look like small goblins now!

The **** Bethesda?
---
#28applejak412Posted 11/30/2012 11:12:52 AM
MC2011 posted...

I prefer Kramer vs Black Kramer.

Alright dude, but you shouldn't close yourself off from good music just because you have some preconcieved generalizations on the genre.

But yeah, i'm hardly a hardcore gamer. I just want more content. More than anything, especially graphics.I like to make up my own stories in my head when I play most games.
#29Lost_DjinnPosted 11/30/2012 11:13:41 AM
To contribute to this topic, let me just say:

Content can't be taken away if it was never made in the first place. Just like you cant sit on a chair that was never made.

/grammar Nazi
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K
#30Faust21220Posted 11/30/2012 11:14:44 AM
okay id like to just point this out, there are 2 sizes of spears the rieklings use, there are shorter throwing spears, then there are longer spears the ones riding animals and coming in melee range use, theres NO WAY IN HELL you can fire the melee ones, but it might be possible for the throwing ones but still stupid as all get out
---
Aegisfang22: If you play an Elder Scrolls game for the main story...you're doing it wrong.