Who would a Blade more likely side with?

#21RebelElite791Posted 12/1/2012 2:14:26 PM
deadpool223 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
deadpool223 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
deadpool223 posted...
it more likely a blade would side with the stormcloaks. if they were traditionalists, then they would not care about the empire because the dragonborn emperors are all gone.

if they wernt they would probably be pissed that the empire was all good with them being eradicated

although really they probably wouldent take a side at all.

I didn't realize the Empire was "all good" with them being killed. Maybe you should read before posting.

weeell you dont see a lot of imperials avenging the blades now do you? nah. you see lots of imperials licking thalmor boots.

Okay. Some "Imperials" should get together and storm Summerset. That sounds like a logical, safe decision.

id play that game.

It'd be a short game.
---
Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer. http://i.imgur.com/VZeCB.gif
#22Nova EX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 2:19:47 PM
Well seeing where this thread is going, ha, im guessing the Blades would be neutral then, huh?
---
GT: GhostyLasers
Its not about strength or power, you gotta be fluid, you have to be like water.
#23FMLGPosted 12/1/2012 2:29:41 PM
Nova EX posted...
Well seeing where this thread is going, ha, im guessing the Blades would be neutral then, huh?

Yeah...
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?
#24Jack_JacusPosted 12/1/2012 2:41:33 PM
FMLG posted...
Nova EX posted...

Yeah...

... I think that a Blade would see a Imperial victory as a better opportunity against the Thalmor, you know all that Empire vs Summerset instead of an easier target that Skyrim on its own would present.
---
Thomas: Captain! We better take evasive action!
Yuri: No! We stand our ground! I want him to watch up close and personal as his dying effort end in vain!
#25deadpool223Posted 12/2/2012 1:18:15 PM
"It'd be a short game."

a group of plucky heros fighting a all powerful evil empire?

thats the plot of like... 70% of games
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#26_Mad_Hatter_Posted 12/2/2012 3:19:14 PM
The Blades should be trying to make the main Character the new Emperor of the Legion. Not picking a side but building up a new side of Dragon killing nation usurpers.
---
Would You Kindly.
#27The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/2/2012 3:25:00 PM
A blade would not get involved.

They are about secrecy. And the blades are (supposed) to serve the dragonborn. Which is why they where linked with the empire for so long.

I can't see a skyrim era blade going look thalmor! Here I am!

Other than stupidly turning up at the main quest truce talks of course...
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee