Can you make a HARDCORE MODE mod?

#1strifechug2Posted 11/30/2012 3:55:20 PM
Dragonborn Must Die Mode!

1.Dead is Dead
2.Enemies got x2 health
3.Double amount of enemies spawning
4.ALL Enemy gear leveled with the player's
5.Fast Travel and Wait are disabled.
6.Fatigue, Hydration and Hunger meter - Not living a healthy life will cost you dearly. Eating less or more than you need will affect your physic.
7.Limb health ; crippled limbs = slower/weaker/ less accurate attacks
8.Hyper aggressive enemies with enhanced senses
9.Environmental Hazards like staying outside in a blizzard, staying in the rain for too long, or swimming in freezing water will slowly erode your stamina first then your health. Blizzards and Storms happen more often and it can damage your crops.Clothing and Health affects your resistance to these Hazards
10. No Pause -When Lockpicking and Pickpocketing it doesn't pause and you must move carefully if you don't want to get caught. Accessing your inventory and favorites doesn't pause the game.
11.Carry weight capacity is capped at 100 lbs. Carrying more will not only slow you down, it will also eat your stamina faster (101~110) and you won't be able to climb sloped roads (111~130) and if you are overburdened, you will not be able to move around (>131)Horses can be outfitted with bags or such to carry your load
12.Crosshair is disabled
13.Animal parts that can be taken is doubled but they weigh more
14.Normal attack and running costs stamina
15.Cooking takes time and the effects depends on your cooking mastery (added to alchemy tree)
16.Wounds will steadily eat away your health. Health potions will close the wound and will gradually fill your health. Regeneration potion cannot close wounds. If you don't immediately patch your wound you will get Tetanus, which is a nasty debuff.
17. You will get addicted to liquors,skooma, and temporary skill enhancing potions if you take em' in a regular basis.
18.Visual range is limited at night, depending on your race and the night sky's lighting. Wielding a torch whilst in a night stroll is highly advisable if you don't want some nasty creature/s pouncing on you. More predators spawn at night.
19.Things WILL burn if you are not careful with that fire- be it a wheat field, the Jarl's longhouse, or your house.
20.Sea creatures.
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#2HadukenGod2Posted 11/30/2012 3:59:04 PM
thats called 'real life'. ever heared of it?
---
"You are a fool, I'm going to crush and throw you into the wind" -Vegeta
#3hellslingerPosted 11/30/2012 4:01:42 PM
thats called 'real life'. ever heared of it?

Dear god this.

At least the New Vegas hardcore mode gave it a challenge but was still a game. This just doesn't sound fun in anyway shape or form.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qf7Mh.jpg
#4strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:02:04 PM
New Vegas got a nasty one. Why no Hardcore Mode for Skyrim? If there is a beth game that deserves moar challenge it's Skyrim!
---
I'll plant an IED right.... here... *dig dig*
#5Samaellives91Posted 11/30/2012 4:04:54 PM
I lol'd at the last, and then wondered why the hell there arn't any other than Slaughterfish.
---
I am a person. But am I Human? That's still up for debate.
#6RikiazPosted 11/30/2012 4:08:26 PM
Not for xbox
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#7WelshDragon89Posted 11/30/2012 4:08:30 PM
that would be p boring tbh
---
Scrawn
#8Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 11/30/2012 4:10:48 PM(edited)
strifechug2 posted...
1.Dead is Dead

That's just f****** stupid.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#9strifechug2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:14:33 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
strifechug2 posted...
1.Dead is Dead

That's just f****** stupid.

but fun