who has the nordiest, most nordic nord character on this board?

#51jrr18Posted 11/30/2012 8:53:07 PM
Kool_As_Ice posted...
Sorry buddy but the DB fell to the recession along time ago, I will be happy to kill someone in exchange for you forsaking my abomination of a daughter and giving me my bosmer/bubble/mudcrab/goblin child!

Well on to plan C.*jumps into cross universal and wormhole comes back* The antivan crows should be paying you a visit shortly have fun(:
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101
#52Kool_As_IcePosted 11/30/2012 8:57:45 PM
jrr18 posted...
Kool_As_Ice posted...
Sorry buddy but the DB fell to the recession along time ago, I will be happy to kill someone in exchange for you forsaking my abomination of a daughter and giving me my bosmer/bubble/mudcrab/goblin child!

Well on to plan C.*jumps into cross universal and wormhole comes back* The antivan crows should be paying you a visit shortly have fun(:

I'm not sure what that is but it doesn't sound nice! *prays* hahahaha Sheogorath should be paying you a visit! *grabs Wabbajack* I will not be beaten
---
I Often Question My Sanity, Most Of The Time It Replies.
#53jrr18Posted 11/30/2012 9:02:00 PM
Kool_As_Ice posted...
jrr18 posted...
Kool_As_Ice posted...

I'm not sure what that is but it doesn't sound nice! *prays* hahahaha Sheogorath should be paying you a visit! *grabs Wabbajack* I will not be beaten

*grabs calculator divides by zero*
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101
#54Kool_As_IcePosted 11/30/2012 9:06:04 PM
I've had enough! *using all my knowledge I use my great ancestral Powers to summon CHUCK NORRIS!* mwahahaha *chuck round house kicks winterhold causing the great collapse*
---
#55jrr18Posted 11/30/2012 9:08:31 PM
Kool_As_Ice posted...
I've had enough! *using all my knowledge I use my great ancestral Powers to summon CHUCK NORRIS!* mwahahaha *chuck round house kicks winterhold causing the great collapse*

*jrr use's master ball jrr has captured chuck norris*
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101
#56Kool_As_IcePosted 11/30/2012 9:11:30 PM
*lets out a little whimper* w..w..what evil manner of b...beast are you!
---
#57homsarrunner3Posted 11/30/2012 9:13:36 PM
Screw Nords, I have the Khajiitiest, most Khajiiti Khajiit!

A'dan'go D'cich'lin'k

-Is a Khajiit

-Kills Argonians

-Has no home, lives in a barrel of potatoes.

-Drinks Skooma

-Eats raw skeever meat and moon sugar

-Kills dogs

-Never swims but eats raw salmon and cooked slaughterfish all day everyday, washed down with skooma.

-Uses a dirty old kitchen knife to stab people and dogs.

-Steals and lockpicks everything for no good reason.

-Leader of the thief's guild

-Is ridiculously rich but never buys anything

-Killed the Companions for secretly being dogs.

-Saves money by killing hired mercenaries when he is done with them.

-Is not married because there are no marriable Khajiit women in Skyrim.
---
"Louis, if you don't stop being positive, I'm going to sink the boat just to make you sad." -Francis, Left 4 Dead
#58jrr18Posted 11/30/2012 9:14:00 PM
Kool_As_Ice posted...
*lets out a little whimper* w..w..what evil manner of b...beast are you!

Raar Im am a GOBLIN
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101
#59Kool_As_IcePosted 11/30/2012 9:25:03 PM
Khajiti vs bosmer = khajiti extinction

*Runs from Jrr trips, hits face of tree, tries to climb covered in blood, slips on blood, falls breaking 1 arm and 1 leg, crawls away, Bear comes and rips apart 1 other arm and leg* Mercy jrr! *silently cries*
---
#60jrr18Posted 11/30/2012 9:27:09 PM
Kool_As_Ice posted...
Khajiti vs bosmer = khajiti extinction

*Runs from Jrr trips, hits face of tree, tries to climb covered in blood, slips on blood, falls breaking 1 arm and 1 leg, crawls away, Bear comes and rips apart 1 other arm and leg* Mercy jrr! *silently cries*

Never and bretons are the best playable race.
---
Raar im a goblin!
jrr101