I play on both PC and Xbox. This is a list specific to the Xbox Version. and some of these choices were inspired by mods. Feel free to critique mine and/or add your own! Also do not critique any of these by saying they are impractical. I am aware of that. This is a list of things I want. Doesn't mean some could ever happen.
1) The ability to purchase security for your Hearthfire home. 2) The ability to purchase more merchants for your home. 3) More exterior design options. 4) The ability to add/drag mannequins 5) The ability to have your own children. 6) Better bards, or at least the ability to replace them. 7) More songs for the bards to sing.
Thieves Guild Related:
8) Marriage options in the guild 9) Rebuild Nightingale Hall 10) The vault actually recovers 11) Ability to recruit a Nightingale (like a blade)
12) More use for the vale 13) Armors made from pale pelts 14) Follow-up on the snow elves 15) Ability to MARRY SERANA, DAMMIT! 16) Better werewolves (more type variety, more wild encounters, etc.) 17) Vamp lords in wild
18) Better high level destruction spells 19) Expand on Psygic Order 20) More Sigil Stones 21) Oblivion-style ingredient chest 22) Spell making/weaving, if done right.
23) Before you fast travel the game should tell you what time it will be when you arrive at your destination (useful for vampires) 24) More marriage options, particularly beast races. 25) The ability to purchase businesses/mines. 26) Show roads on the map. 27) Fall of the spacecore (look it up) 28) Throwing weapons (tomahawks, spears, maybe even a primitive grenade) 29) Magic on horseback. 30) More Carriages/ fast travel alternatives 31) Some form of arena 32) More mounts and horse variations 33) Better NPC recognition of you. 34) *Creation Kit/mods 35) Milk 36) Hardcore Mode 37) Skill requirements for certain missions 38) Minigames, if done well 39) Unleveled unique items 40) Spend dragon souls for perks 41) Ability to remap perks 42) More Daedra Enemies 43) About 6300 more steps to High Hrothgar 44) Ability to knock on doors (say a quest giver is in their house and you donít wanna break in or wait until they are outside) 45) Mannequins can hold weapons 46) More travel options on Kinect 47) More cowbell. 48) Better quest descriptions (for if you donít wanna use map markers) 49) Uncle Sheogorathís Really Helpful Hints and Tricks (look it up) 50) Followers keep up 51) Improved interior lighting 52) Creepier dungeons/caves
NFL Redzone is the best in invention since procrasturbation.
Return of the climb skill. Make it like in Dishonored or something, that is the only FPS I've ever played where platforming wasn't a total chore. If they put that in Halo, that would save the guys at Achievement Hunter a lot of stress when playing Achievement Horse (though I think by now they've done more PIG episodes than HORSE)
"In this business, either you learn and grow or you die." Ron Kaufmann, and that's why the republicans lost, this is a country, not a business.
You actually put alot of mine on your list. But if dragonborn does give us spears. I would like to see at least one Trident. For roleplaying possibilities and variety. Maybe the option to form a new order of dragonpriest. As roleplaying possibility and amusement.