how has skyrim been on the top 10 since it came out?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how has skyrim been on the top 10 since it came out?
4 years ago#1
i love skyrim, but its kind of old now. its now my go-to game when i'm burnt out on all other games and i haven't played it in a good 4-6 months. then i'll get hooked on it again for another few months, get incredibly bored with it and move on to new games, then come back and its epic again for a little while before becoming mundane and tedious again.
Joker Here.
4 years ago#2
... so you just answered your own question. People including yourself still play the game. And the forums are more active than most.

Duh.
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
4 years ago#3
It generates a lot of discussion. This board could probably stay in the top 10 by running solely on threads about glitches.
4 years ago#4
i play it still but only once in a blue moon. well that blue moon usually is a few weeks at a time, but it seems outdated now.
Joker Here.
4 years ago#5
Other people still play it, people discuss it, people have a community thats carried over from even the oblivion board that goes past just game convos. Hell oblivion board was going strong until a year or two ago
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
4 years ago#6
All games along this line tend to have boards that go on for ages.

*parks car*
4 years ago#7
*flashband through door*

Oh wait...
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
4 years ago#8
if it was a community of friendly people talking about other things than the game in addition to the game then i could see why the board would be so active over a year later. but this is gamefaqs, and the mods will nail you for talking off-topic.
Joker Here.
4 years ago#9
gta_gamer133 posted...
if it was a community of friendly people talking about other things than the game in addition to the game then i could see why the board would be so active over a year later. but this is gamefaqs, and the mods will nail you for talking off-topic.

Really? There're a couple of topics up right now addressed to specific people alone, designed to talk about board members, rather than the actual game.
4 years ago#10
hmm. didn't know. every time i've ever posted something that wasn't about a game i'd get suspended for a few days. and i mean every time.
Joker Here.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how has skyrim been on the top 10 since it came out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived