how has skyrim been on the top 10 since it came out?

#1gta_gamer133Posted 12/2/2012 3:12:59 AM
i love skyrim, but its kind of old now. its now my go-to game when i'm burnt out on all other games and i haven't played it in a good 4-6 months. then i'll get hooked on it again for another few months, get incredibly bored with it and move on to new games, then come back and its epic again for a little while before becoming mundane and tedious again.
---
Joker Here.
#2The_Beer_ScotchPosted 12/2/2012 3:14:57 AM
... so you just answered your own question. People including yourself still play the game. And the forums are more active than most.

Duh.
---
The road goes ever on and on....
Time to replay ff9 and Grandia... whee
#3LolOkayPosted 12/2/2012 3:15:23 AM
It generates a lot of discussion. This board could probably stay in the top 10 by running solely on threads about glitches.
#4gta_gamer133(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:16:48 AM
i play it still but only once in a blue moon. well that blue moon usually is a few weeks at a time, but it seems outdated now.
---
Joker Here.
#5RebelElite791Posted 12/2/2012 3:20:31 AM
Other people still play it, people discuss it, people have a community thats carried over from even the oblivion board that goes past just game convos. Hell oblivion board was going strong until a year or two ago
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#6Ajd_KingPosted 12/2/2012 3:29:24 AM
All games along this line tend to have boards that go on for ages.

*parks car*
#7MC2011Posted 12/2/2012 3:30:31 AM
*flashband through door*

Oh wait...
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#8gta_gamer133(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:35:34 AM
if it was a community of friendly people talking about other things than the game in addition to the game then i could see why the board would be so active over a year later. but this is gamefaqs, and the mods will nail you for talking off-topic.
---
Joker Here.
#9Ajd_KingPosted 12/2/2012 3:36:31 AM
gta_gamer133 posted...
if it was a community of friendly people talking about other things than the game in addition to the game then i could see why the board would be so active over a year later. but this is gamefaqs, and the mods will nail you for talking off-topic.

Really? There're a couple of topics up right now addressed to specific people alone, designed to talk about board members, rather than the actual game.
#10gta_gamer133(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:38:56 AM
hmm. didn't know. every time i've ever posted something that wasn't about a game i'd get suspended for a few days. and i mean every time.
---
Joker Here.