how has skyrim been on the top 10 since it came out?

#11sPK2Posted 12/2/2012 4:44:29 AM
Because the industry only makes a dozen good games a year, max
#12_Pingu_Posted 12/2/2012 6:54:23 AM
Oblivion was in the top few for about two years if I remember correctly.
---
Be happy and stuff
#13VexNoFacePosted 12/2/2012 7:08:00 AM
gta_gamer133 posted...
hmm. didn't know. every time i've ever posted something that wasn't about a game i'd get suspended for a few days. and i mean every time.

That's because you make stupid topics and have stupid opinions. The time frame you gave as an ongoing cycle of months at a time make it seem like this games been out for several years btw. Games like this aren't really dated until the next game like this comes out. People complain about lack of content with Skyrim... but there's more content in this game than half a dozen or more regular games and way more to talk about. There's no realistic reason to think this board will stop being active until the next TES is released.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
WARNING: Marking a mods alt account for blatant trolling will get you suspended. I know this from experience. LOL
#14TCGJessePosted 12/2/2012 8:45:00 AM
Ajd_King posted...
All games along this line tend to have boards that go on for ages.

*parks car*

What you did there... I like it.
---
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Kierkegaard
#15marcussl55Posted 12/2/2012 9:05:57 AM
VexNoFace posted...
gta_gamer133 posted...
hmm. didn't know. every time i've ever posted something that wasn't about a game i'd get suspended for a few days. and i mean every time.

That's because you make stupid topics and have stupid opinions. The time frame you gave as an ongoing cycle of months at a time make it seem like this games been out for several years btw. Games like this aren't really dated until the next game like this comes out. People complain about lack of content with Skyrim... but there's more content in this game than half a dozen or more regular games and way more to talk about. There's no realistic reason to think this board will stop being active until the next TES is released.

Which is fine by me this board is good entertainment :)
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...
#16Machines_Of_DogPosted 12/2/2012 9:21:23 AM
most developers make crap games that nobody buys after the first month or so and nobody replays....

meh
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#17NateRose89Posted 12/2/2012 9:42:25 AM(edited)
Final Fantasy VII is still top 100 after 15 years. Now that's a real triumph.
---
"I am no knight. I spit on them and their vows." Sandor Clegane, 1996.
#18aamotPosted 12/2/2012 11:17:44 AM(edited)
This board's still active because people come here every 4-6 months to remind us that they're playing Skyrim again.
---
chrisAAMO