Why I can't take this Nord Fanboyism Seriously:

#51TehPwnzererPosted 12/3/2012 2:26:52 AM
ninji_ posted...
KC_CheeseKing posted...
I was a Nord before it was "cool".

You mean before you discovered that your favorite race had its hand in the cause of mass genocide? To re-open up my point, not 'every' falmer was out to get the nords, thats like saying in the current games time that every elf is a thalmor or thalmor supporter in disguise. Its false because even in real life it is incredibly hard to get a unanimous decision across the entirety of even one ethnic group or race.

That's also like saying that every Nord had a hand in causing genocide. There's Nords that work for the empire you know...
#52ninji_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:32:00 AM
TehPwnzerer posted...
ninji_ posted...
KC_CheeseKing posted...

You mean before you discovered that your favorite race had its hand in the cause of mass genocide? To re-open up my point, not 'every' falmer was out to get the nords, thats like saying in the current games time that every elf is a thalmor or thalmor supporter in disguise. Its false because even in real life it is incredibly hard to get a unanimous decision across the entirety of even one ethnic group or race.

That's also like saying that every Nord had a hand in causing genocide. There's Nords that work for the empire you know...

The vast majority of the people in skyrim are nordic if not brenton to a smaller count if not at that time Falmer too. So pinning this on the nords is appropriate. So if you want to be technical the "Skyrim Nords" had a hand in causing shameless genocide of another race.
---
-------------------------EmperorCarnate---------------------------
Hey, I'll stand on my soap box and spew false information all I please, this is Gfaqs, baby.
#53TehPwnzererPosted 12/3/2012 2:35:42 AM
ninji_ posted...
TehPwnzerer posted...
ninji_ posted...
KC_CheeseKing posted...

The vast majority of the people in skyrim are nordic if not brenton to a smaller count if not at that time Falmer too. So pinning this on the nords is appropriate. So if you want to be technical the "Skyrim Nords" had a hand in causing shameless genocide of another race.

Ahh I see, so technicalities should only be ignored when they don't work in your favor.
#54ninji_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:39:14 AM
TehPwnzerer posted...
ninji_ posted...
TehPwnzerer posted...
ninji_ posted...
KC_CheeseKing posted...

Ahh I see, so technicalities should only be ignored when they don't work in your favor.

hmm? I'm not ignoring the technicality but i just specified to make sure there was little room for mistake. The "Skyrim Nords" were more specifically to blame at that time.
---
Hey, I'll stand on my soap box and spew false information all I please, this is Gfaqs, baby.
#55UsurpationblitzPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:34 AM
What I don't understand is that when Morrowind first came out, everyone hated Nords. Then Oblivion comes out, not many people enjoyed them there either. Now with Skyrim, everyone is always going on how they are the best class ever and how they loved them all the time.
---
I got married on April 4th, 2010
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac158/Usurpationblitz/TGOrlandu-1.png
#56marcussl55Posted 12/3/2012 4:07:47 AM
Usurpationblitz posted...
What I don't understand is that when Morrowind first came out, everyone hated Nords. Then Oblivion comes out, not many people enjoyed them there either. Now with Skyrim, everyone is always going on how they are the best class ever and how they loved them all the time.

Hey now, that's called the band wagon...dont mess with it :)
---
___"you cant just assume people are gonna shoot back at you...its an unknown, unknown...
#57ninji_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 10:49:43 AM
marcussl55 posted...
Usurpationblitz posted...

Hey now, that's called the band wagon...dont mess with it :)

No, its just people new to the series picking their favorite race and not knowing 'everything' in the lore and then trying to spout 'skyrim is for the nords' without realizing what went on.
---
#58R41NB0W-D45HPosted 12/3/2012 11:01:44 AM
ninji_ posted...

How... Apt.
For you, especially.
---
I'm never wrong. I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.
#59ninji_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:35:22 PM
R41NB0W-D45H posted...
ninji_ posted...

How... Apt.
For you, especially.

What, you like my sig? Its a quote from another user, the name is right there btw so don't take that out of context lol.
---
#60Fisto_Posted 12/3/2012 9:36:23 PM
NROD MASTUR RAEC LELELEL
---
Please assume the position.