Will the Dragonborn DLC let me side with Alduin the Dragon God?

#21NicodaemosPosted 12/3/2012 2:36:12 PM
From: protoman dynasty | Posted: 12/3/2012 3:30:05 PM | #019
I doubt sithis would allow that. Atleast permanently.

Oh boy. Here we go.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#22NTJack0Posted 12/3/2012 2:36:23 PM
MC2011 posted...
You're being silly. Bethesda doesn't allow you to make game altering choices. They only give you the illusion of choice.

The sad truth.
#23GriffRobertsPosted 12/3/2012 2:37:49 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
To be fair, The DB will probably be destroyed either way It just won't be clear at what point it happened, ya dig?

That would be pretty cool, actually. A fresh start would be pretty awesome.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#24RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 2:37:56 PM
NTJack0 posted...
MC2011 posted...
You're being silly. Bethesda doesn't allow you to make game altering choices. They only give you the illusion of choice.

The sad truth.

I'm quite okay with it. Makes sense given the narrative of the series.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#25NekoSlavePosted 12/3/2012 2:53:41 PM
I don't like the way they went here though. Shadowscale gone, DB gone, if there's no Thieves Guild in 6 why the hell play ES anymore? Or are you some god in that game? Why can't we be just a regular adventurer?

Yeah I play Skyrim without Dragons on occasion but that's still no fun. There's no dragons then, no hunting/crafting equipment save ore, some quests halt like the civil war and the MQ which seems like a big thing to miss out on, and ultimately you feel like you're forced into doing this stuff since now you're the Dragonborn and you have to save the world or whatever.
---
I am God. This is the game I created the human race for. -Vozlov (Deus Ex: HR)
I'd love to meet a dev or at the least punch one in the mouth. -ZXR_ReignSlayer
#26RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 2:55:13 PM
NekoSlave posted...
I don't like the way they went here though. Shadowscale gone, DB gone, if there's no Thieves Guild in 6 why the hell play ES anymore? Or are you some god in that game? Why can't we be just a regular adventurer?

Yeah I play Skyrim without Dragons on occasion but that's still no fun. There's no dragons then, no hunting/crafting equipment save ore, some quests halt like the civil war and the MQ which seems like a big thing to miss out on, and ultimately you feel like you're forced into doing this stuff since now you're the Dragonborn and you have to save the world or whatever.

Umm what.

The DB and TG won't be gone in ESVI. What are you ranting about? And you might be a regular adventurer. The CoC was, more or less, excluding expacs. The Nerevarine was, ish, to begin with.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#27GriffRobertsPosted 12/3/2012 2:58:31 PM
Hell, the Dragonborn and the Nerevarine are the only real "chosen ones". The Eternal Champion, Agent, and Hero of Kvatch were just a bunch of regular chumps that stopped epic disasters.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#28RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 3:01:31 PM
GriffRoberts posted...
Hell, the Dragonborn and the Nerevarine are the only real "chosen ones". The Eternal Champion, Agent, and Hero of Kvatch were just a bunch of regular chumps that stopped epic disasters.

Well I'd say they were all "chosen" in their own way, some just had a bit more fun than others, lol.

But the Nerevarine only *became* the chosen one, he wasnt necessarily born as such.
---
#29Ryukage01Posted 12/3/2012 3:04:12 PM
To those who are arguing about the cannon-inity (cwhatididthar?) of destroying the DB:

*DB DESTRUCTION SPOYLERZ***

When you go into the sanctuary to wipe out the DB, you may notice the conspicuous absence of two individuals: The Keeper, Cicero. And the Dark Mother herself. As that makes poor ol' Cicy the last surviving member, my guess is that the Dark mother would finnaly break down and grant him his greatest desire: the title of listener. I would then assume that the next step would be to redirect him to the dawnguard sanctuary and have him rebuild the order.

Thoughts?????????

??
---
Cpl. Tom Morse, USMC, Founder of the Casual Killers Squad (CKS) Join Now! GT xKAGENEKO
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/platoon/2832655391541157465/