If you could make any NPC High King, who would you pick?

#111Storm_WalkerPosted 12/3/2012 11:13:44 PM
runner5676 posted...
Mythrender posted...
Urag gro-Shub, there is something about a Librarian Orc Mage, that just screams "I could run a province"

Oh you're so right. I think he'd run a tight ship.

I never took his threat of being torn apart by angry atronachs seriously, on account of how they'd tear apart his precious library at the same time and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want that.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#112RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 11:15:22 PM
Also Squee is the lord of all goblins.

Just sayin
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#113zeroboboPosted 12/3/2012 11:17:48 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Fade_Chokes posted...

People love to throw The Way of The Voice in against Ulfric even though he used it exactly like the dragonborn does

I'm sorry, Ulfric is a Dovah now? Lol?

clone11 posted...

Can I call you Kiki-Jiki?

ily

just sayin

/facepalm

he meant in the uses of it. using to you know, actually do stuff instead of sitting on top of a mountain.
or were you being sarcastic? i really hope you were... lol....
his intention was pretty clear
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#114Fade_ChokesPosted 12/3/2012 11:25:13 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Fade_Chokes posted...

People love to throw The Way of The Voice in against Ulfric even though he used it exactly like the dragonborn does

clone11 posted...

ily

just sayin

I'm pretty sure we've had this argument before, you are the vanguard of the Ulfric hate after all. Anyone can learn the voice, it's a possibility for an man that has the determination to learn. The Thu'um itself requires no oath and has no rule, the philosophy was self imposed and bears no real relevance outside of tradition.

If everyone is fine with giving every single bandit and mudcrab that crosses their path unrelenting force than where is the difference in Ulfric using it for combat? Being dragonborn does not change the fact that your thu'um is used for violence. ANd the Thu'um isn't reserved only for dragons to use.

Since there is no inherent Taboo there is no sin regardless. Being dragonborn simply means you can learn things instantly, it doesn't mean all the knowledge of the Thu'um is only for you. It is said that all of it was a gift from Kynareth so by going by that logic everyone that learns it is free to use it as they saw fit, exactly like all other forms of magic.

If they greybeards want to subjugate themselves based on tradition that's fine, but it doesn't help nor hurt anyone. There's nothing holy and sacred about the Thu'um is just another form of lost magic.
---
The Chief: "...you are also getting a new partner"
Blasto: "Are you engaging in reproductive behavior with this one?"
#115RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 11:26:23 PM
zerobobo posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Fade_Chokes posted...

clone11 posted...

ily

just sayin

/facepalm

he meant in the uses of it. using to you know, actually do stuff instead of sitting on top of a mountain.
or were you being sarcastic? i really hope you were... lol....
his intention was pretty clear

My point was, the 'Beards very clearly say that you as a Dovah are not bound by the Way. He is not a Dovah.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#116CocaCola0703Posted 12/3/2012 11:28:51 PM
Cicero
#117ajko000Posted 12/4/2012 12:33:29 AM
Any food item, Mudcrab, Mammoth, Giant, or Torchbug.
---
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
#118Kool_As_IcePosted 12/4/2012 5:05:27 AM
Just read 12 pages of Bull**** now my head hurts :(
---
I Often Question My Sanity, Most Of The Time It Replies.
#119HuaBiaoPosted 12/4/2012 5:07:56 AM
Uthgerd the unbroken.

Thalmor emissary: Greetings, high k-
Uthgerd: Keep walkin' softgut!
---
Calm your damn panties.
GT: Huabiao