If you could make any NPC High King, who would you pick?

#71Bigj089Posted 12/3/2012 8:30:54 PM
GoodysRAGE posted...
Bigj089 posted...
SILKA posted...
The first Guard that made the "Arrow in the Knee" joke because he'd be invincible over his foes committing Sudoku over saying that joke over and over again.

I think you have the wrong word there.

It's almost as if you haven't spent much time on the internet

I was pointing out he used the wrong word in a teasing way so what that has to do with me not spending much time on the internet IDK.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#72INFRARED PYTHONPosted 12/3/2012 8:33:58 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
I would understand the need to worship in secret while my Empire regained the power to crush the elven bastards, yes.

People who are loud and proud about religion are disturbing on many levels.

There's also no evidence of that in the game either. All we see is Thalmor boot licking at the highest degree from the empire. The Battleborns show that pretty clearly.
---
This message has been brought to you from my Galaxy Nexus
#73Jstretch19Posted 12/3/2012 8:34:04 PM
Ajd_King posted...
Doesn't he encourage them to just talk to Ulfric or the steward or whoever about their problems? I can't recall him doing anything like planning a revolt.

Besides, most of the Dunmer in the Grey Quarter don't have any whiney dialogue. Not saying you said they did, just saying that before someone else comes in trying to tell me all the Dunmer are Nord hating welfarererers.

The second part is my point though. Free-Winter is trying to create a problem where none exists so that he can move up in the world.
---
You can't handle the Ception.
#74zeroboboPosted 12/3/2012 8:34:31 PM
Bigj089 posted...
zerobobo posted...
according to rebel, oppressive laws banning and outlawing a widespread religion under punishment of torture and death isn't a big deal as long as its not super heavily enforced.

good to know he'll allow his civil rights to be crushed as long as they're slow and gentle about it.

Yeah better to make a massive fuss so they move in and crack down on the law and kill a bunch of people instead of keeping it secret until you take care of the enemy.

yeah, like making a deal with your government to allow the open worship of talos if they retake a city.
i mean the empire are good guys right? they wouldnt lie and hand you over to the enemy after reclaiming their city for them would they? they need that silver!
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#75Ajd_KingPosted 12/3/2012 8:34:55 PM
Jstretch19 posted...
The second part is my point though. Free-Winter is trying to create a problem where none exists so that he can move up in the world.

You can't safely say that. The only time we see him suggesting to go and talk to the rulers is when he's asked about it.
#76RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 8:35:07 PM
INFRARED PYTHON posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
I would understand the need to worship in secret while my Empire regained the power to crush the elven bastards, yes.

There's also no evidence of that in the game either. All we see is Thalmor boot licking at the highest degree from the empire. The Battleborns show that pretty clearly.

Logic. The empire agreed to the WGC to give themselves time to rebuild. You think they're just sitting around picking their ass? And no, agreeing to a treaty =/= "boot licking". Nobody in the Empire likes the Dominion.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#77Curved_Sw0rdPosted 12/3/2012 8:38:08 PM
Serana as High Queen, and Potema gets ress'd by yours truly!
---
How about a nice big cup of shut the f*** up?
#78RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 8:39:32 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Serana as High Queen, and Potema gets ress'd by yours truly!

Serana x Potema eh?

I'm likin this idea.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#79zeroboboPosted 12/3/2012 8:39:38 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
INFRARED PYTHON posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

Logic. The empire agreed to the WGC to give themselves time to rebuild. You think they're just sitting around picking their ass? And no, agreeing to a treaty =/= "boot licking". Nobody in the Empire likes the Dominion.

30 years? if they were going to do something they would have by now.
it doesn't take 30 years....
doesn't take 30 years to rebuild damage to buildings. in less than 30 years an entire new generation of soldiers are ready for battle. hell maybe even two, the children during the war, and the ones born after it.

either the empire is so incompetent that it takes 30 years to recover from a war, or it doesnt want to fight and just talks big to save face.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#80Bigj089Posted 12/3/2012 8:51:50 PM
zerobobo posted...
Bigj089 posted...
zerobobo posted...
according to rebel, oppressive laws banning and outlawing a widespread religion under punishment of torture and death isn't a big deal as long as its not super heavily enforced.

good to know he'll allow his civil rights to be crushed as long as they're slow and gentle about it.

Yeah better to make a massive fuss so they move in and crack down on the law and kill a bunch of people instead of keeping it secret until you take care of the enemy.

yeah, like making a deal with your government to allow the open worship of talos if they retake a city.
i mean the empire are good guys right? they wouldnt lie and hand you over to the enemy after reclaiming their city for them would they? they need that silver!

Isnt that the same guy that made an oath to use the Voice as a means peace then turned his back on his oath? Then slaughtered nearly everyone in the Markarth, not just the Reachmen? Then continued to kill his own king using the Voice because he knew he would win the fight and it would open up the seat of the High King? Even though said king would have sided with him?

Also wasn't the Jarl of Markarth the one that promised Ulfric the right to worship Talos openly? The Empire just agreed with it later until the Dominion started pressuring them about it.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator