So ANYBODY READY TO RIDE A DRAGON?

#11Sab_LiathPosted 12/3/2012 8:11:49 PM
Dragonriding is fine and all, but I'd rather transform into the dragon.
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#12The_Viking_SwanPosted 12/3/2012 8:13:15 PM
Dragon riding is too cliche, I'd prefer to pilot a glider or something.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#13KeldonisPosted 12/3/2012 8:17:14 PM(edited)
This has been discussed and talked about before, but I would highly bet that "dragon riding" gets reduced to Solstheim only, and not as actual "dragon mount/open world" aesthetics.

I was already disappointed that they weren't going to be adding spears in this DLC, the above if true, wouldn't surprise me.

Since they were lazy enough to make the reikling spears "show up as arrows" in your inventory when picked up, I'd highly doubt they would change the dynamics of Skyrim itself (issues with players trying to land in cities and such). They'd have to implement an invisible barrier around cities or something. (i.e. it's probably too much work) vs designing a new area (Solstheim) that allows for dragon riding.

Hopefully though, I'm wrong. Be awesome to ride them around in Skyrim.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#14MC2011Posted 12/3/2012 8:15:56 PM

Well I heard about this game that comes out tomorrow that has a glider in it... Can't remember the name though.

Far Shout 3 or Near Death 3 or something. Small game, barely a blimp on the radar, but could be a hidden gem and might be worth checking out.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#15RGPanznerPosted 12/3/2012 8:16:11 PM
depends if I don't have to scale tall mountains without having Leviate spells finally. Hate finding a certain path all the time to scale the mountain. Do we know if our Dragon mounts even can be used in Skyrim or is it only for Solstiem?
---
XBL GT: Hippeus Omega
#16lil55dudePosted 12/3/2012 9:45:23 PM
MC2011 posted...

Well I heard about this game that comes out tomorrow that has a glider in it... Can't remember the name though.

Far Shout 3 or Near Death 3 or something. Small game, barely a blimp on the radar, but could be a hidden gem and might be worth checking out.

Yes. I will be picking up farcry 3 tomorrow. As well as pre ordering gta 5. Probably going to be playing dragonborn first though.
---
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion"
#17Nova EXPosted 12/3/2012 9:50:54 PM
Hell they should just have an official Shark Week in Skyrim and hold an armistice during it.
---
GT: GhostyLasers
Its not about strength or power, you gotta be fluid, you have to be like water.
#18obishawnPosted 12/3/2012 10:02:53 PM
If Akatosh wanted us to fly, he would have given us wings!
---
Winter is coming
#19JackNurSnakPackPosted 12/3/2012 10:04:05 PM
obishawn posted...
If Akatosh wanted us to fly, he would have given us wings!

Well as the father of all dragons he is probably what is powering the shouts, so it is his will that makes it happen.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-