Are you in the closet with your Talos worship?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Are you in the closet with your Talos worship?
3 years ago#1
Sided with the Empire here and my cellar in the Pale has the shrine base with a lone Talos shrine. My other 2 houses have all shrines but Talos.
Your friendly Taco Bell informant.
3 years ago#2
I walk up to thalmor and tell them I worship Talos so I don't get a bounty when I kill them and leave their striped bodies in the road... Does that count?
Principally Anthropic
3 years ago#3
The Force > Talos
3 years ago#4
NTJack0 posted...
The Force > Talos

Goblin commander> The force
I am goblin commander! Goblin!
jrr101
3 years ago#5
Mick65 posted...
I walk up to thalmor and tell them I worship Talos so I don't get a bounty when I kill them and leave their striped bodies in the road... Does that count?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
3 years ago#6
NTJack0 posted...
The Force > Talos

The Schwartz> the force
I know the way of the female, the way they seduce you, tryin to be friends with you, then all of a sudden you're sittin there with the valentines they dont want
3 years ago#7
Mick65 posted...

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who did that. Seems like I don't even need to tell them I worship Talos anymore since I wear an Amulet of Talos now.
Please assume that any posts I make are referring to single-player unless I say otherwise. I couldn't possibly give less of a **** about multiplayer or co-op.
3 years ago#8
jrr18 posted...
NTJack0 posted...
The Force > Talos

Goblin commander> The force

This is a strange, forced gimmick.
How about a nice big cup of shut the f*** up?
3 years ago#9
F_Galikanokus posted...
NTJack0 posted...
The Force > Talos

The Schwartz> the force

Annette Schwarz > The Schwartz
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
3 years ago#10
KC_CheeseKing posted...
Mick65 posted...

I was hoping I wasn't the only one who did that. Seems like I don't even need to tell them I worship Talos anymore since I wear an Amulet of Talos now.

Is the dialog any different if you walk up to one while wearing an amulet of Talos?
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Are you in the closet with your Talos worship?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived