Are you in the closet with your Talos worship?

#11jrr18Posted 12/3/2012 10:03:18 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
jrr18 posted...
NTJack0 posted...
The Force > Talos

Goblin commander> The force

This is a strange, forced gimmick.

Yes yes it is.
---
I am goblin commander! Goblin!
jrr101
#12DRAGON07891230Posted 12/3/2012 10:13:05 PM
Fate_Assassin posted...
Mick65 posted...
I walk up to thalmor and tell them I worship Talos so I don't get a bounty when I kill them and leave their striped bodies in the road... Does that count?

I prefer remaining silent. Although it seems odd that they don't recognize a high elf, not to mention one who has been mysteriously present when upwards of 5 separate thalmor agents went mad and had to be put down by the guards. Just remember kids, if they've been stripped of their valuables and have a container of moonsugar on their body (ironic calling card after a run in with a skooma dealer/long story) then something's fishy.
---
_______()>===<()______........._______
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-------------------***** ( '_') > Uh Oh!
#13Lupin the 4thPosted 12/3/2012 10:41:28 PM
ShockWav3 posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
NTJack0 posted...
The Force > Talos

The Schwartz> the force

Annette Schwarz > The Schwartz

New Shorts> Annete Schwarz
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#14runner5676Posted 12/3/2012 10:47:53 PM
Not me, I execute the Thalmor on sight.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#15Omega_GilgameshPosted 12/3/2012 10:51:06 PM
Back on topic, my character's mantra is the same as Miyamoto Musashi, as they're both the greatest swordsmen of their times: Give praise to the Gods, but don't rely on them.

So in this aspect, my character gives praise to whatever's listening, but doesn't specify. Plus it really infuriates the Thalmor when I give that answer (of course I have to imagine that while RPing)
---
"In this business, either you learn and grow or you die." Ron Kaufmann, and that's why the republicans lost, this is a country, not a business.
#16magnusmagneticPosted 12/3/2012 10:52:19 PM
Here are my thoughts

Thalmor< More Latte
#17RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 11:31:18 PM
Not at all. My character is by no means *devout*, but he makes a clear point of massacring any Thalmor he comes across.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing
#18JkickitPosted 12/3/2012 11:33:08 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Not at all. My character is by no means *devout*, but he makes a clear point of massacring any Thalmor he comes across.

Same here.

The Thalmor deserve it.
---
Final Fantasy 13 = 50/50, Skyrim = 50/50 - --- GT: Gears of Wario
#19zeroboboPosted 12/3/2012 11:34:16 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

yeah, siding with the empire so the thalmor retains its influence in skyrim, while murdering their patrols so they send even MORE is a great idea!

get the root of the problem dont prune the branches!
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#20RebelElite791Posted 12/3/2012 11:36:56 PM
zerobobo posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

yeah, siding with the empire so the thalmor retains its influence in skyrim, while murdering their patrols so they send even MORE is a great idea!

get the root of the problem dont prune the branches!

I can take em.
---
Rebel is pretty much a planet, pulling all sorts of moons and satellites his way, among them good, bad, foolish, trollish, and everything else - SeaArrKing