any bugs/glitches in Dragonborn DLC/patch

#11shadowolf95Posted 12/4/2012 11:29:55 PM
One of the people, glover, gives me a quest.. later on, he's under the spell working on the earth stone. now i've stopped that, he's walked back to town, but he mumbles to himself like he's still under the spell. can't complete his quest
#12Q SlickPosted 12/5/2012 12:24:43 AM(edited)
For about the past 45 minutes or so, I've been hearing this sort of crackling/sizzling sound. It goes away whenever I'm in the pause menu, or underwater.

EDIT: Whatever it was, saving and reloading stopped it.
---
Lazy people insist on cars with automatic transmissions because they're shiftless.
#13TSang18Posted 12/5/2012 7:13:12 AM
When fighting Miraak in the final battle he uses become ethereal and then won't move or return to normal. Therefore making completing Dragonborn impossible. And ideas on how to fix this?
#14randonguy1Posted 12/5/2012 3:31:27 PM
I've discovered a glitch that after you ride a dragon and you have any weapons equipped, then the models may disappear. Basically you walk around with invisible weapons which you cannot aim or 'see' to a matter of fact ahaha. By the way, any known fixes on this one?
#15DB1992Posted 12/5/2012 3:34:07 PM
The boat isn't in the Windhelm docks, so I can't even start the quests. This is rare though, I have only seen one other problem like mine.
#16NornyBonPosted 12/5/2012 7:45:37 PM
I'm currently in the Gardener of Men quest and my objective is to wait for Storn Crag-strider to read the book. I've repeated this part of the quest a dozen or so times by save and reloading, but Storn still doesn't seem to want to read the book, and he just stays kneeling on the ground. Has anyone experienced this same bug, and if so, any suggestions on getting around it?
#17TSang18Posted 12/6/2012 7:00:04 AM
TSang18 posted...
When fighting Miraak in the final battle he uses become ethereal and then won't move or return to normal. Therefore making completing Dragonborn impossible. And ideas on how to fix this?

I figured out that when he does this just go behind a pillar where he can't see you and start sneaking. Once you are hidden shoot Miraak with an arrow and he should revert back to normal.
#18FrodoBroginsPosted 12/7/2012 6:00:06 AM
I have discovered a bug in the quest, A New Source of Stalhrim. I've completed the main questline for the Dragonborn DLC and I've returned to Skaal village. I overheard the argument about the missing person but I didn't talk to them right away. I went and did some side quests and came back to Skaal village. I talked the leader of the village and activated the dialogue, "Did I overhear someone is missing?" She then directs me to talk to Deor Woodcutter about the missing blacksmith. Unfortunately for me, there is no dialogue that Deor offers. Has this happened to anyone else but me? I would really like to make things out of Stalhrim and get the quest, Lost Legacy and get the achievement for crafting an item out of Stalhrim. Please let me know if this has happened to anyone and if so, have you found a way to somehow activate the dialogue with Deor. It would be greatly appreciated.
#19GUNBLADE99Posted 12/8/2012 9:17:22 AM
I had one where the game kept freezing while leaving the tomb from the quest Lost Legacy. Finally got out after a random attempt going through the entire quest again, and now I can't get back up to talk to Neloth about another quest because the game won't allow me to float.

A few times while opening the Black Books the game froze and I had to restart. I also had a sound made by a creature freeze and keep playing while I went about my business. This DLC has had me restart my system or reload a previous save so many times that I have decided to finish playing it after they patch. Feel pretty ripped off.:/
---
I bet I have had some really signatures over the past 7 years.
#20Eternal JehutyPosted 12/8/2012 9:53:29 AM
If it DIDN'T have any bugs or glitches, it would be a sure sign that the world really is going to end this month.
---
XBox Live: ImmortalArbiter | PSN: EternalJehuty