Dragonborn DLC. Where do you start ?

#11PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 12/5/2012 10:50:16 AM
I played about 8 hours last night in Solstheim via the boat captain.... and I can't find the DLC MQ for the life of me.

I went to the temple of Miraak and touched a stone there, and ended up getting attacked by cultists when I woke up to me laboring. But I got no quest.

I did a few other quests thinking they would just lead me into the MQ but.... nope.

Someone got a tip? I'm gonna try going back to skyrim and fast traveling for a cultist attack.

But yeah, just going to Solstheim doesn't guarantee you the quest will trigger. Unless I just managed to dodge it at every turn.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#12flipmode_1Posted 12/6/2012 8:03:21 PM
Xipe-Totec posted...
yeah they were waiting for me in Whiterun, along with a mysterious knight that kept talking to me while I was under attack

LOL. I had some freaking little kid talking to me about her parents or something selling veggies or some **** the whole time.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#13flipmode_1Posted 12/6/2012 8:05:01 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
I played about 8 hours last night in Solstheim via the boat captain.... and I can't find the DLC MQ for the life of me.

I went to the temple of Miraak and touched a stone there, and ended up getting attacked by cultists when I woke up to me laboring. But I got no quest.

I did a few other quests thinking they would just lead me into the MQ but.... nope.

Someone got a tip? I'm gonna try going back to skyrim and fast traveling for a cultist attack.

But yeah, just going to Solstheim doesn't guarantee you the quest will trigger. Unless I just managed to dodge it at every turn.

After you were attacked by the cultists did you search them to see if they had a note?
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk
Favorites- (1)God of War Series (2)BioShock (3)The Warriors (4) Red Dead Redemption (5)TMNT TiT (6)GTA III
#14RabillionPosted 12/6/2012 8:11:13 PM
Are there a lot of potential spouses in Dragonborn? UESP only has two listed so far but with no pics. I'm holding off on marriage unless none of the characters in this DLC are good-looking.
#15Valmanways4EverPosted 12/6/2012 8:17:11 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

I got attacked by them just north of bloodskal barrow, about 15 minutes after I first came home
---
I've never acted or pretended like I know everything. Hell I'm not even the most knowledgeable person here (by a long shot). ~RebelElite791