I don't understand how people can side with the imperials

#351AurawhispererPosted 12/14/2012 7:57:08 AM
Bump :) im drunk
#352nugmanagogoPosted 12/14/2012 8:09:22 AM
Keep it going.
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." - halofan9912 RIP 3/19/2012
#353xDeadrebornxPosted 12/14/2012 9:23:11 AM
nugmanagogo posted...
Keep it going.

you know what zapdos did to those children!!! how dare you speak its name!!!

or was that elmo?
---
It was close...real close.
#354clutch188Posted 12/14/2012 9:29:40 AM
did nobody read the dossier in the thalmar embassy that clearly connects Ulfric and the AD?
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/2aj55yg.jpg
It would take a mighty turd to kill a dragon - RuGaard
#355GTAGamer4LifePosted 12/14/2012 9:31:21 AM
I would side with the Imperials if they were more bipartisan. But they have control of Congress with a majority in the House while the Stormcloacks have control of the presidency, the least the Imperials can do is TRY to compromise.

Otherwise I feel that Sheogorath may never be able to bring us out of our current debt crisis.
---
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.
#356TheBestFallerPosted 12/14/2012 9:32:46 AM
clutch188 posted...
did nobody read the dossier in the thalmar embassy that clearly connects Ulfric and the AD?

Oh, we did, we're just not idiots and actually understood it.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#357TKDBoy1889Posted 12/14/2012 9:41:31 AM
TheBestFaller posted...
Leave it to Gamefaqs to take things out of context. Then again, maybe it was me. In SKYRIM, if the king can't even protect himself, how can he be expected to protect a country? Everyone who says Ulfric used cheap tactics, or that he had an advantage, what's the problem is? He picked a fight he was sure he could win. If Torygg was so underqualified, then he wasn't right for High King in the first place. But, I personally don't care for Ulfric either, but I don't have to agree or like him to support the Cloaks.

Winning a run on one fight does not make you qualified to lad an entire nation. A lot of non-Nords in Ulfric's hold are unhappy with his rule, and even a few Nords see his racist ways.

Both sides have their flaws and bad characters but I can never go Stormcloak because while I just don't like Ulfric's reasoning. He claims to have the best intentions for his people and home but he's done more damage than good. He started the civil war which he had to know would inevitably kill many of his own bethren, and his whining gave reason for the Thalmor to crack down. And I'm sorry but while the Nords are tough warriors, they are not going to stand a chance against the Thalmor after fighting a hard and bloody civil war. No country is in good shape right after a civil war. Ulfric didn't seem to think about that.
#358Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/14/2012 9:59:13 AM
clutch188 posted...

Here we go...
#359TheBestFallerPosted 12/14/2012 10:08:26 AM
TKDBoy1889 posted...
*more Ulfric is rascist rabble*

The Empire is the needle injecting the poisonous Thalmor into the entire region. But yeah, Skyrim totally asked for it.
---
I store dead bodies all up under my house and every night I hear them runnin' they mouths.
#360TurboReaperPosted 12/14/2012 10:31:13 AM
TheBestFaller posted...
Kyerofox posted...
By all means join the racists and morons who seem to think they can take on the AD by them selfs =\

The Redguards did it after the Empire abandoned them, why couldn't the Nords do the same?

Redguards = some of the most naturally talented and deadly warriors in TES.

Nords = some of the most naturally violent and disorderly drunks in TES.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath