DLC final fight glitch??? *SPOILERS*

#1Sniper_BrosefPosted 12/4/2012 1:35:26 PM
So im fighting Miraak and after he takes the second dragons soul he just stands there, ethereal, and i cant do anything...i reloaded and got the same thing...am i missing something or is this glitched?
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#2ajuntapall78Posted 12/4/2012 1:42:32 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
So im fighting Miraak and after he takes the second dragons soul he just stands there, ethereal, and i cant do anything...i reloaded and got the same thing...am i missing something or is this glitched?

I posted about this another thread. Someone said to just reload saves and don't damage him too quickly, but I've tried that and EVERYTHING else with no luck. If you find a way around it, please post it here, so others can see it.

Thanks
#3Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 1:43:45 PM
ajuntapall78 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

I posted about this another thread. Someone said to just reload saves and don't damage him too quickly, but I've tried that and EVERYTHING else with no luck. If you find a way around it, please post it here, so others can see it.

Thanks

lol...great! alright ill try a couple things and let you know
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#4ajuntapall78Posted 12/4/2012 2:20:58 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
ajuntapall78 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Thanks

lol...great! alright ill try a couple things and let you know

Well, I give up. I've tried everything possible and it still happens exactly the same. Thanks for wasting my money, Bethesda.
#5MythrenderPosted 12/4/2012 2:22:29 PM
had the same problem, but reload fixed it. had to redo the crappy dragon riding but oh well.
---
GT: Nickguy
#6gunsndrosesPosted 12/4/2012 2:24:16 PM(edited)
Your weapons are probably too powerful. (resto loop)

If he takes too much damage in one increment, it happens. It's a bug, but one that I kind of like.

Use normal, weaker weapons to fight him.
---
I think, therefore I am
#7ajuntapall78Posted 12/4/2012 2:27:14 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Your weapons are probably too powerful. (resto loop)

If he takes too much damage in one increment, it happens. It's a bug, but one that I kind of like.

Use normal, weaker weapons to fight him.

LOL, I've already went bare knuckles and healing my butt off... still no luck.
#8tophatxcPosted 12/4/2012 4:03:56 PM
*FIX*
I had the same problem but this fixed it. When you get to miraak, DON'T GET OFF THE
DRAGON, but instead stay on and use magic to kill the other 2 dragons ahead of time. Then when they are dead, go down and kill him. the game should run fine.
#9A3QU1TASPosted 12/4/2012 4:06:09 PM
I used dragonrend and then killed his minions. Then he absorbed their soul's and fight continued.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#10ajuntapall78Posted 12/4/2012 6:06:23 PM
A3QU1TAS posted...
I used dragonrend and then killed his minions. Then he absorbed their soul's and fight continued.

I tried this and the suggestion above... still no luck. I've cleared my cache and deleted/reinstalled the dlc without any progress. Guess I'll just have to start a whole new character and grind it to 81 ALL OVER AGAIN.