How did they end up doing dragon riding?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How did they end up doing dragon riding?

User Info: DevoidLight

DevoidLight
3 years ago#1
I won't be getting DB until later today, but I really want to know how they ended up implementing riding dragons. Is it totally free, like riding a horse? Is it on-rails? Or is it simply a fast travel carriage copy?

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
3 years ago#2
DevoidLight posted...
fast travel carriage copy

But you can order the dragon to attack, lock on, etc. And you can fire spells.
I think, therefore I am

User Info: Spiritofpower

Spiritofpower
3 years ago#3
So you choose a destination and then the dragon flies there? Hmm. Can you do master spells on them? 'Cause I want to rain down lightning-y doom upon the hapless mortals who dare anger me.
-"You're nuts!"
-"No, I'm condiments! I've been promoted."

User Info: Emmure

Emmure
3 years ago#4
So you choose a destination and then the dragon flies there? Hmm. Can you do master spells on them? 'Cause I want to rain down lightning-y doom upon the hapless mortals who dare anger me.

That would be sweet.

User Info: Tandirion

Tandirion
3 years ago#5
How do you order it to attack? I can lock onto enemies but it just flies around doing nothing.

User Info: Mant1980

Mant1980
3 years ago#6
To move to a different place you have to use the map and fast travel there. Other than that you fly around in a circle above the area your at and can only get the dragon to attack things that are attacking you. Its terrible.

User Info: _Pingu_

_Pingu_
3 years ago#7
Is there no way to travel without fast travelling?
Be happy and stuff

User Info: generalhs

generalhs
3 years ago#8
Spiritofpower posted...
Hmm. Can you do master spells on them? 'Cause I want to rain down lightning-y doom upon the hapless mortals who dare anger me.

Unfortunately you can only use shouts from the back of a dragon. So you could call in a lightning storm.

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
3 years ago#9
Anyone who seriously expected a dragon flight sim was reaching . That would take longer to develop .
Nobody believes the official spokesman but everybody trusts an unidentified source .

User Info: Mant1980

Mant1980
3 years ago#10
_Pingu_ posted...
Is there no way to travel without fast travelling?

No, its fast travel only
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How did they end up doing dragon riding?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived